Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
You borrow something you pay it back. For education costs to go down, the government needs to get out of the student loan business. I don't agree with absolving people's debt. You need to be aware of the consequences of choosing certain fields of study. Go to a cheaper school or community college to knock out prerequisites. My parents made the decision for me to go to a cheaper school. Some parents need to make that decision for their kid.
Nah people were systematically lied to about college. If society is telling young impressionable teens to either go to college or be poor, what do you think they're going to do? Take out debt and go to college. Forgive that debt and make loans harder to get in the future.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You borrow something you pay it back. For education costs to go down, the government needs to get out of the student loan business. I don't agree with absolving people's debt. You need to be aware of the consequences of choosing certain fields of study. Go to a cheaper school or community college to knock out prerequisites. My parents made the decision for me to go to a cheaper school. Some parents need to make that decision for their kid.
i dont agree with cutting everyone's debt down to zero, but i definitely agree with cutting everyone's debt by 50% or something like that. you shouldnt get a free ride when everyone else paid their shyt off, but i support relief big time

knock everyone's debt as it stands today down 50, 60 percent, and pass free tuition (not board) at public colleges, and issue all loans going forward with zero interest. that's a more realistic approach and it'll help the country

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
ADOS gang, y’all really fukking with this broad? :dahell:

So everybody gets debt eradication, but nothing specific to the descendants of slaves who built this land? :gucci:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Cancel student debt :salute:
create a fund of at least $50 billion for HBCUs and minority-serving institutions :salute:
make public college free:camby:already getting your debt canceled, I'm sure with some requirements having to be met first, so no need to further water down the quality, challange, standards and competition of getting a degree

Finally college is about what its supposd to be out,getting wisdom if you want it. Instead of having to pay an arm and a leg for a degree that solidifies you've been indoctrinated. I'd love to go into a college and give some of these proffessors a piece of my mind,lucky for them I'm not paying 50K to do it:mjlol:

I told yall a long time ago while you were clinging to Burnie,#Imwithher:wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
wont pass the republican senate and shouldnt

people should pay their own debt. I dont mind if they move there loan and have it interest free at least
dems have an excellent chance of winning back the senate and holding both houses and the presidency.

millenials graduated during the worst economic recession, housing crisis, two wars, and during a time when automation/AI are taking over our economy forcing people to get re-educated. you're crazy if you don't think something like this is deserved after the bank bailout, auto bailout, 1.5 trillion dollar tax break.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:
yup a bunch of promises just to get votes

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I wish this could really happen. That Native American bullshyt killed her chance to be a real candidate. shyt if the government can eat the debt like they did for the Great Recession they can eat this.

Sad but its true,thats all the media talks about when it comes to her is that Indian shyt. Meanwhile in Washington the team is still called the Redskins.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So basically you’ll be lookin dumb if you actually paid yo $hit off already.

:stopitslime: :martin:

Or if you purposely scaled back your college plans because you were financially responsible and didn’t want to amass an impossible debt - you’ll be losin to the mofos that practiced economic ignorance. Smh.

You mean the kids who practiced economic ignorance:comeon:? Maybe you were smart for your age but you can't put that burden on kids. 18 year olds shouldn't even be allowed to take out those kind of loans. The debt should fall on the parents head,and if the parents can't have that,then the child should have an option for free college. Or at least practically free college,where maybe you pay 10-20$ a week. The colleges you pay to go to would just be more prestigious and have more clout like they do now. I love the debt cancelation,not sure about sending more kids into the system to be indoctrinated though.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Finally college is about what its supposd to be out,getting wisdom if you want it. Instead of having to pay an arm and a leg for a degree that solidifies you've been indoctrinated. I'd love to go into a college and give some of these proffessors a piece of my mind,lucky for them I'm not paying 50K to do it:mjlol:

I told yall a long time ago while you were clinging to Burnie,#Imwithher:wow:
...yet, had you felt the Bern, we wouldn't be making America great again :mjlol: