Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As someone who just paid off every last penny of their student loans, with no help from anyone, I hope something like this never passes :ld:

Unless, of course, I can get reimbursed somehow.

It's gonna happen :umad:

fukk your personal reasons. Tired of that bootstraps talk.

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
It's gonna happen :umad:

fukk your personal reasons. Tired of that bootstraps talk.
Don't hold your breath on that one breh:heh:

But really, this would be a huge slap in the face to all those who struggled and busted their ass to pay off their student debts.:beli:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:

Only way it works is with a progressive tax: tax rich guys more and poor guys less. Where are all the 6 figures, 6 certs, 6 cars, 6 pack, 6 inches brehs of The Coli now to speak against this?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Seems like it don't it,but I think alot of it is haters upset that they paid theirs off,while potentially others will be forgiven.
Imagine if you heard a ex con using the same sort of rhetoric some of you are using in here,in regards to prison reform.
"I had to do 30 years in prison for crack cocaine possession,why should these new offenders get so little time or an Obama pardon:martin:?"

That is not a sound argument when statistically the majority of graduates will not be in a position to pay off their debts.The education system needs an entire reform and therefore the debt system needs to be canceled.
Getting yourself into an unplayable amount of debt to compete in an unforgivable job market as a means to improve your prospects on paper is hustling backwards.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This is some stupid right wing cracker shyt.

We spent $6,000,000,000,000 on iraq alone and your done inbred ass is still taking about "how we pay for it"

Iraq war costs U.S. more than $2 trillion: study - Reuters
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest, a study released on Thursday said.

:ehh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Its sad,and the thing is people have to ask realistically how hard did your generation push for student loan reform or forgiveness? I remember legalization of weed beinga bigger discussion. Well you are getting your weed legalized slow as it might be,well now student loan reform has become a big issue for the youth over the years and they are aggressively putting pressure on politicians. Enjoy the weed that your generation pushed for,while they get to enjoy loan forgiveness:francis:
You sound high

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Elizabeth Warren has so far impressed me. Everyone else turned me way off and made think Trump 2020 was inevitable. The coolest thing about this proposal is how she makes it clear that black people needed loans more than others, got hired less, and ultimately owed more. She gets it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
here's another difference between the right and the left. Warren can make all these promises and the reaction from the left is "how is she gonna pay for it" even if she explains in detail. The reaction from the right will be "how is she gonna pay for it".

With Trump he'll say we gonna build a wall and the left will ask "how is he gonna pay for that?" and the right will follow blindly knowing that it's bullshyt but will follow anyway.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:
You do realize that if you just spent 5 minutes researching before sharing your useless opinion you'd see that she has a detailed plan for paying for it. :gucci:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Don't hold your breath on that one breh:heh:

But really, this would be a huge slap in the face to all those who struggled and busted their ass to pay off their student debts.:beli:
That same logic, keep the people who sold weed in the 80s and 90s in jail while people sell weed legally now. :snoop:
Madrasas in history:

1865: "They're going to pay everyone for their work now? Paid work is a huge slap in the face to millions of slaves who worked for free for years. Until I get paid for my back work then I'm not going to support any other black people getting paid for theirs."

1938: "Wait, they've banned child labor and are making public education available to all children? That's a slap in the face to those of us who have been working in sweatshops from age 6 and never even learned to read. I'm 25 now, are they gonna let me not work for the next 12 years to make up for it?"

2015: "Gay marriage is legal now? What a slap in the face to those of us who spent our prime years picking up diseases sneaking into bathrooms in the back of the park."