Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just had one of my Bernie Bro friends admit that I was right when I told him Warren was for real

:jawalrus:
In time I expect them all to come around. Warren out here getting ready to give Biden that work soon.

you-gonna-get-this-work.gif

She's always been the second choice for the majority of Bernie heads I talk to (Tulsi the only other one that I see get consistent love). Yall really gotta stop trying to make this a fight between potential ideological allies.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She's always been the second choice for the majority of Bernie heads I talk to (Tulsi the only other one that I see get consistent love). Yall really gotta stop trying to make this a fight between potential ideological allies.
She should be first choice. :mjlit:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I've been telling them this over and over and over. Just stupid to be trying to alienate Bernie's voters at this stage of the primaries. Sanders and Warren are two of the most well-matched candidates, Warren should be pulling a Lincoln and trying get get in as the 2nd-choice for all of Bernie's fans rather than pushing them away with dumb shyt.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I've been telling them this over and over and over. Just stupid to be trying to alienate Bernie's voters at this stage of the primaries. Sanders and Warren are two of the most well-matched candidates, Warren should be pulling a Lincoln and trying get get in as the 2nd-choice for all of Bernie's fans rather than pushing them away with dumb shyt.
From what I've been seeing, it's been Bernie's more vociferous supporters who are eliminating Liz as a viable candidate and alienating her supporters. Which makes sense because Bernie has captured the more anarchic, resentful voter base. :yeshrug:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
From what I've been seeing, it's been Bernie's more vociferous supporters who are eliminating Liz as a viable candidate and alienating her supporters. Which makes sense because Bernie has captured the more anarchic, resentful voter base. :yeshrug:

So far that's what I've been getting as well. They are finding everything and anything to pick at about Warren. She's not perfect, but neither is Sanders.

I'm still debating on voting for Sanders or Warren in the primaries, but right now Warren is pulling me in her direction away from Bernie.

I just hope she shows no mercy on Biden and BODY him. :banderas: