Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CTG was being a little too aggressive tried to put Liz on that summer jam screen over petty shyt :camby:

I peeped that too, but you know what. She has to get on code with that line of questions and be more assertive about it. CTG was acting like he owned a ton of Amazon Stock and honestly, he probably does, but she got to learn to deal with those type of people.

Last edited:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Charlemagne man wtf bro :gucci:

Even though he's a clown, I thought his line of questioning was fine.:manny:

Her answers were sufficient but she wasn't quick enough on the draw.

When he brought up the Native American stuff she should have lead with how it didn't get her any jobs and she should have ended with why she overstated her heritage. As I recall, she's mentioned that her paternal family was against her father marrying her mother because she was part Native American. I mean, if she grew up with that story in her family it's not hard to see why she'd overstate her heritage. She should probably briefly reiterate that if it comes up again.

She's going to have to be able to take her campaign beyond the echo chambers. She'd better sharpen her answers for why she wants to break up big tech and why it's good; never assume people agree with that stance. He caught her flatfooted here too even if she was able to recover.

If she makes it to the general, then the media will be asking similar bullshyt. I'd rather she learn how to deal with it now...

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Even though he's a clown, I thought his line of questioning was fine.:manny:

Her answers were sufficient but she wasn't quick enough on the draw.

When he brought up the Native American stuff she should have lead with how it didn't get her any jobs and she should have ended with why she overstated her heritage. As I recall, she's mentioned that her paternal family was against her father marrying her mother because she was part Native American. I mean, if she grew up with that story in her family it's not hard to see why she'd overstate her heritage. She should probably briefly reiterate that if it comes up again.

She's going to have to be able to take her campaign beyond the echo chambers. She'd better sharpen her answers for why she wants to break up big tech and why it's good; never assume people agree with that stance. He caught her flatfooted here too even if she was able to recover.

If she makes it to the general, then the media will be asking similar bullshyt. I'd rather she learn how to deal with it now...
I think Charlamagne is a unique interviewer in that he doesn't bother with niceties. He's all up in the cameras, laying traps and trying to create viral content. No hate, that's just what he's about. He's probably the hardest interview stylistically she (or any other candidate) will have to face. But yes, I completely agree with you about how she should play the Native American stuff if it comes up again. It's always been a pretty stupid non-issue, and it was relatively dead until Charlamagne resurrected it again for some reason. If this issue buries her, America deserves whatever hell is coming next.

I don't see her message and campaign as echo chamber-y at all though. She's building and bridging coalitions between various constituencies in a meaningful way. Her message on breaking up big tech is very solid and has received a lot of good feedback so far. If anything, she can ramp it up. The tech-lash is only gaining steam.