Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It's realistic. Just like every other plan she's proposing. :manny:
I don't think eliminating the entire private insurance industry overnight is realistic, but I also don't think you start with the presupposition that they're going to have an equal seat at the table. Liz never said they should either, but that rhetoric of "everyone at the table" is giving me heavy Obamacare PTSD. She's great because she doesn't sacrifice visionary ambition for feasibility. She proves you can do both, and I hope she does when she drops her actual health care plan :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't think eliminating the entire private insurance industry overnight is realistic, but I also don't think you start with the presupposition that they're going to have an equal seat at the table. Liz never said they should either, but that rhetoric of "everyone at the table" is giving me heavy Obamacare PTSD. She's great because she doesn't sacrifice visionary ambition for feasibility. She proves you can do both, and I hope she does when she drops her actual health care plan :wow:

For all of its flaws Obamacare would have been much better if there was a public option.

But we can blame Lieberman and the GOP for that.

:mjcry: