9aocv7.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth.

9aocv7.jpg
She’s clearly the best candidate on the dem side. I wanna see when she get a bump in the polls because she’s been putting in more work than the rest of the others and I have yet to see a huge jump. Biden is basically running on name recognition, Bernie is putting in work but not on 2016 levels, Harris is up there but not dropping consistent heat. Buttigieg has done well so pretty sure he’s vying for a greater position in government in the future. Maybe senator or governor :yeshrug: . Beto needs to get his ass to work and go start touring the 200+ counties of Texas again:stopitslime: you not making any noise breh go get that fekkit cornyn out of the senate.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Opinion | I Want to Live in Elizabeth Warren’s America
It’s early, but this much is true: Elizabeth Warren is running the most impressive presidential campaign in ages, certainly the most impressive campaign within my lifetime.

I don’t mean that the Massachusetts senator is a better speaker than anyone who has ever run, nor a more strident revolutionary, nor as charismatic a shaper of her public image. It’s not even that she has better ideas than her opponents, though on a range of issues she certainly does.

I’m impressed instead by something more simple and elemental: Warren actually has ideas. She has grand, detailed and daring ideas, and through these ideas she is single-handedly elevating the already endless slog of the 2020 presidential campaign into something weightier and more interesting than what it might otherwise have been: a frivolous contest about who hates Donald Trump most.

Warren’s approach is ambitious and unconventional. She is betting on depth in a shallow, tweet-driven world. By offering so much honest detail so early, she risks turning off key constituencies, alienating donors and muddying the gauzy visionary branding that is the fuel for so much early horse-race coverage. It’s worth noting that it took Warren months of campaigning and reams of policy proposals to earn her a spot on the cover of Time Magazine. Meanwhile, because they match the culture’s Aaron Sorkinian picture of what a smart progressive looks like, Beto and Buttigieg — whose policy depth can be measured in tossed-off paragraphs — are awarded fawning coverage just for showing up male.

Yet, deliciously, Warren’s substantive approach is yielding results. Her plans are so voluminous that they’ve become their own meme. She’s been rising like a rocket in the polls, and is finally earning the kind of media coverage that was initially bestowed on many less-deserving men in the race. Warren’s policy ideas are now even beginning to create their own political weather. Following her early, bold call to break up big technology companies, the Justice Department and the Federal Trade Commission are dividing up responsibilities on policing tech giants, and lawmakers in the House are planning a sweeping inquiry into tech dominance. Warren’s Democratic opponents are now rushing to respond with their own deep policy ideas; Joe Biden’s staff seems to be pulling all-nighters, cutting and pasting from whatever looks good, to match Warren’s policy shop.

tumblr_o53339UdpG1ucong7o1_400.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
That and foreign policy are my two biggest red flags

But she is a strong candidate breh
Her policies are strong compared to Biden and Harris, but I would absolutely favor those 2 in a general because of her personality.

People are going at the breakfast club but she could barely handle that shyt. What do you think is going to happen when Trump is crushing her for 6 months. Plus I really don’t get why people are glossing over the Native American stuff anyway. She was calling herself a POC 20 years ago. At best that shyt is really weird.