Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Eh, AOC isn't running so she can take all the shine she deserves, especially when her most recent piece is very complimentary of Liz.

Liz is definitely behind Bernie, Biden, Pete and Beto in the MSM media buzz metric, but she's in it for the long haul. She's doing the ground work for dominating the debates. Every issue that comes up, she's going to have a robust, exciting plan for solving while the other candidates will only have rhetoric and ill-defined solutions. Marathon, not a sprint.

I agree. People need to wait for the debates. I'm not sure how Warren is in debates, but I believe debates is where she's going to do better than everybody else other than Bernie.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
is it me or shes been falling behind in buzz lately ?

hear far more buzz around Bernie and AOC. well Bernie obviously, but AOC dominating Liz aint a good look for her...

She just has to hold on until the debates. It’s her best chance to have people hear her ideas. Also she is the perfect compromise between Bernie Bros who follow him due to his ideas and Hilary followers who want her to win because she was a woman (which is unfortunately a good chunk because she ran her campaign on being a female).

I

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Biden’s record is shaky as fukk and that’s before the creepy uncle stuff.

His votes on Iraq, Anita Hill, the Crime Bill, School Busing was hidden because he was the old white guy Obama needed to make Whites feel safe. Also the whole party has moved left.

A Warren/Booker ticket would be very interesting. Her progressive policies, his charm and fundraising ability. The two of them have a pretty good working relationship as well based on their senate votes. Also Booker is young enough to maybe be the first Vice President elected as a President since Bush Senior.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:myman:Time to shut this Warren operation down. Biden is about to clear out the field.
Fv07nGR.gif

We been smoking Biden packs for 20 years over here

Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden have a history. It's complicated. | Boston.com

Free smoke free smoke :demonic: