Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’m telling ya’ll we got to get behind Warren cause she is actually out here promoting racial equality and talking about forgiving college loan debt....... that is the motherfukking wave

Man, if she had ran in 2016... even if she took that L, she'd be the front runner right now.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
That college loan debt and free colleges could really sway a lot of votes. My wife's college loan debt could be partly wiped and my two kids could go for free :wow:

There are probably a lot of middle class families like my situation.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Already see these right wing idiots spinning her new proposal without reading what it’s about. Who’s going to pay for it? If theirs student loan forgiveness can we have mortgage forgiveness, healthcare bill forgiveness etc? I’m not paying for this! I picked myself up by my bootstraps and paid it all off myself! :snoop: Instead of looking for solutions to this countries issues they always come up with an excuse as to why it can’t be done.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Already see these right wing idiots spinning her new proposal without reading what it’s about. Who’s going to pay for it? If theirs student loan forgiveness can we have mortgage forgiveness, healthcare bill forgiveness etc? I’m not paying for this! I picked myself up by my bootstraps and paid it all off myself! :snoop: Instead of looking for solutions to this countries issues they always come up with an excuse as to why it can’t be done.

By acknowledging that many have struggled to pay off student debt he's acknowledged that it's a problem. Then goes full juelz.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I’m holding out for a federal housing & jobs guarantee and a generous UBI:troll:
It’s just a right wing talking point that programs like those are unsustainable:troll:
I think she’ll get there.