Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Sanders time was 2016. I believe he was propped up because there was a strong anti-Clinton bias. Once that albatross was tossed we got to see what a legitimate candidate looks like.
Bernie has first mover advantage. It's really that simple. Take out Sanders and Warren is around 20 percent. Take out Warren and Bernie is up on Biden. They will eventually endorse each other to stop Biden if nothing else. I'm a Warren supporter but I know exactly why Bernie isn't being specific right now. Frontrunners never are. The people behind them have to in order to make up ground. Warren's run, if nothing else, sets the policy debate for Democrats like Sanders in 2016. She has my vote for that alone.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
if she just had an ounce of charisma. :mjcry:
Bernie isn’t anymore charismatic. He honestly just got out there first. The only charismatic person running on the whole Dem side is Biden and Booker is Diet Coke Obama.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Charisma. She’s damn near foaming at the mouth to rip a bankers neck off with her teeth. I don’t know what issues you’re most interested in, but hanging bankers is pretty much my 1,2,3 things I hold near and dear to my heart.
Yeah I find her very charismatic. That article @Return to Forever posted was on point.