Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It turns out that 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren wasn’t joking about swearing off large donations from rich people. In fact, she’s so committed to it that her decision to reject big donors has apparently led to the resignation of her finance director, Michael Pratt, according to CNN.

https://splinternews.com/elizabeth-warrens-top-money-guy-quits-because-she-wont-1833707206

fukk him and fukk the media for not covering her. Those shyt heads have earned all the insults trump throws their way. :pacspit:

Do male candidates get more coverage than women? It’s complicated.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

https://splinternews.com/elizabeth-warrens-top-money-guy-quits-because-she-wont-1833707206

fukk him and fukk the media for not covering her. Those shyt heads have earned all the insults trump throws their way. :pacspit:

Do male candidates get more coverage than women? It’s complicated.

WlnlCFN.gif

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
The corporation depends on the tax cuts and the on-air-personalities have grown accustom to their lifestyles.

Look at it from their perspective.

Hang the bankers. That Is my perspective.
:ehh:

I'm more of a put them in prison and make them fund their own incarceration kind of guy. No special amenities though, I don't want anyone thinking they can live like Escobar.

Also, a mandatory minimum of 7 years -- there is no early release.:coffee:

There's definitely some inside maneuvering going on to try to kill her campaign. She announced on a Saturday and Mean Joe Klobuchar announced the next day.
:laff:

It's weird that some think it's okay to be a shytty abusive boss as long as it's not sexual...:beli:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She

shes being ignored because she has no real shot of winning. Why waste time covering her? :yeshrug:, she’s not even polling better than Kamala Harris :mjlol:
If any statement has better exposed the vacuos nature of the corporate media than this i have yet to see it. So because someone is polling well it excuses giving them what could essentially be called unpaid for advertising like the media did with Trump?

Last edited: