Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'm white, I'm for reparations, I don't mind if it costs me something, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that there's very, very few cacs who are okay with that third clause. Far fewer Asians and Latinos.

Name a Democrat who has won an election running on reparations.:mjlol:

Winning what, you dope?:russ:

Daps on The Coli? :heh:

Except the white house, the supreme court, you know, small shyt. :laff:

Yes she is. She didn't come out with a resounding Yes. She said she'd look into it. You're either stupid or trolling. Perhaps both. :jbhmm:

Why in the hell do you think other groups want to give you cash money? They do not. You know this. Reparations is a very unpopular idea. Which is why the Dem nominee isn't going to run with it as part of their platform. And that's why I believe it needs to be done on the DL.

With Bernie, you get a variety of economic #tangibles that would benefit black Americans. With Trump, you get white supremacy packing the courts for decades, feds ordered to completely ignore white supremacist organized crime, hate crime after hate crime, Nazi police, the census rigged so rural white areas get more power than black urban areas, voting rights taken away from black people who had the book thrown at them by Trump's white supremacist judges, it just goes on and fukking on. Do you really not get this?

Ah, that explains it.

Funny you say that reparations is an "unpopular idea," but #ADOS have had out tax money taken out to benefit other groups of people and wars we don't agree. I don't appreciate my money going to Jews reparations because this country had nothing to do with the Holocaust, Israel, unnecessary wars, etc. Unfortunately us #ADOS didn't have any choice in that and it damn sure doesn't benefit us giving reparations to everybody.

I don't give a damn what Bernie is afraid to say because he's not afraid to talk about all issues except racism and reparations. When it comes to our issues he's mush mouthed.

You White Bernie Bros. are why people hate Bernie supporters. :hhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm the #1 Bernie Bro and I'm for reparations.

But I'll ask you again: Do you believe the Democrat nominee would WIN if they have that specific issue as an official part of their platform? Do you not believe that would cause a large number of cacs, Asians, and Latinos to sit out the election, vote third party, or switch to the Republicans?

It can get done, you just can't brand it the way MS-DOS demands. Bernie is opening Windows to a new way to operate the system. With control, he will delete the alt-right. ADOS stuck playing solitaire. Politics is a minefield, you need a minesweeper.
:dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, that explains it.

Funny you say that reparations is an "unpopular idea," but #ADOS have had out tax money taken out to benefit other groups of people and wars we don't agree. I don't appreciate my money going to Jews reparations because this country had nothing to do with the Holocaust, Israel, unnecessary wars, etc. Unfortunately us #ADOS didn't have any choice in that and it damn sure doesn't benefit us giving reparations to everybody.

I don't give a damn what Bernie is afraid to say because he's not afraid to talk about all issues except racism and reparations. When it comes to our issues he's mush mouthed.

You White Bernie Bros. are why people hate Bernie supporters. :hhh:

Those reparations were paid by a french company.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Obama administration earmarks $12m for Holocaust survivors
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has awarded $12 million for assistance to Holocaust survivors.

The allocation from the Department of Health and Human Services to the Jewish Federations of North America, to be disbursed over five years, is part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden to address the needs of survivors in the United States, a quarter of whom live below the poverty line.

Combined with matching private funds, the approximately $2.5 million per year over the five years “will support $4.1 million in programming annually for organizations that help Holocaust survivors,” the JFNA said. According to JFNA, the funds will be used to advance “innovations in person-centered, trauma-informed supportive services for Holocaust survivors.”

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

It was sent to the US Treasury Department. It's not like this country had to accept it and there was more money before that. Jews pressured the U.S. first to give them that money.

It doesn't negate the amount of reparations EVERY group of this country has received reparations except the ADOS.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
There's plenty of federal money earmarked for black foundations. That isn't reparations....or is it? :PatriceTrump:
Nothing counts unless it's a huge box full of cash labelled "REPARATIONS FOR ADOS, WORD TO TARIQ"

Unless we're asking Biden, then it's okay for him to provide a non-answer.