Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why isnt she gaining traction so far? Is it that all the progressives went to Bernie? Her legislation proposals have been great and she does well on the economy when she speaks. i do want Bernie to win but i wanted her to get a little more traction, she shouldnt be under harris/beto imo but she is so far. and she does have some name recognition she isnt Tulsi who I get why shes polling low so far

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Why isnt she gaining traction so far? Is it that all the progressives went to Bernie? Her legislation proposals have been great and she does well on the economy when she speaks. i do want Bernie to win but i wanted her to get a little more traction, she shouldnt be under harris/beto imo but she is so far. and she does have some name recognition she isnt Tulsi who I get why shes polling low so far
Polls don't matter. Ideas do.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I like Warren too but she’s not getting the nomination. She’s just not going to gain enough traction because most of the people who’d vote for her prefer Sanders. Her time was 2016.
Sanders time was 2016. I believe he was propped up because there was a strong anti-Clinton bias. Once that albatross was tossed we got to see what a legitimate candidate looks like.