Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
LOL she is a dork but seems like a good person. She had a good showing, hope her or Yang make to the end.
She’s too awkward but will make a good cabinet member.

It frustrates me that Bernie whiffed on such an obvious response and proposition.
Yeah he just seems to whiff over, and over, and over....
:mjpls:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
It frustrates me that Bernie whiffed on such an obvious response and proposition.

It seems to me like Warren isn't worried about the White working class vote as much as Bernie and I respect her for that. She said something that isn't very popular. I wish Bernie would do that. He doesn't have much to lose because his supporters are already supportive of him regardless.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It seems to me like Warren isn't worried about the White working class vote as much as Bernie and I respect her for that. She said something that isn't very popular. I wish Bernie would do that. He doesn't have much to lose because his supporters are already supportive of him regardless.
His supporters maybe against us.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
His supporters maybe against us.

Are you saying that his ultra-liberal, progressive White base is against us Black people?

I have noticed that "Bernie Bros." aren't for reparations, but don't mind leaving the door open for a discussion on LGBTQ rights and other ultra-left wing issues.

I've noticed when it comes to those issues they are like, "Yeah, let's discuss those issues. Everybody deserves equal rights. :mjgrin:"

When it comes to Anti-Blackness or reparations they are like, "Oh well, let's not get into that. :hubie:"

I find it interesting.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I have noticed that "Bernie Bros." aren't for reparations,
I'm the #1 Bernie Bro and I'm for reparations.

But I'll ask you again: Do you believe the Democrat nominee would WIN if they have that specific issue as an official part of their platform? Do you not believe that would cause a large number of cacs, Asians, and Latinos to sit out the election, vote third party, or switch to the Republicans?

It can get done, you just can't brand it the way MS-DOS demands. Bernie is opening Windows to a new way to operate the system. With control, he will delete the alt-right. ADOS stuck playing solitaire. Politics is a minefield, you need a minesweeper.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'm the #1 Bernie Bro and I'm for reparations.

But I'll ask you again: Do you believe the Democrat nominee would WIN if they have that specific issue as an official part of their platform? Do you not believe that would cause a large number of cacs, Asians, and Latinos to sit out the election, vote third party, or switch to the Republicans?

It can get done, you just can't brand it the way MS-DOS demands. Bernie is opening Windows to a new way to operate the system. With control, he will delete the alt-right. ADOS stuck playing solitaire. Politics is a minefield, you need a minesweeper.

I should've emphasized a lot of WHITE Bernie Bros. aren't for it. Are you White? :mjpls:

Democrats aren't winning as big lately without it. At this point the Democrats have nothing to lose. Warren isn't afraid to come out and say a resounding, "Yes!" Why in the hell should we care about other groups when Democrats go hard for those same groups at the expense of Black voters. Black voters are the ones they should be afraid to lose and are going to in 2020. I predict many Black voters are going to sit out because many aren't voting for Trump, but what the Democrats are putting out is trash. We lose either way. So, what do I give a damn about other groups for?!

So no, I don't agree with you.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
DopeyThatIchidna-size_restricted.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Are you White?
I'm white, I'm for reparations, I don't mind if it costs me something, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that there's very, very few cacs who are okay with that third clause. Far fewer Asians and Latinos.

Democrats aren't winning as big lately without it.
Name a Democrat who has won an election running on reparations.:mjlol:

Winning what, you dope?:russ:

Daps on The Coli? :heh:

At this point the Democrats have nothing to lose.
Except the white house, the supreme court, you know, small shyt. :laff:

Warren isn't afraid to come out and say a resounding, "Yes!"
Yes she is. She didn't come out with a resounding Yes. She said she'd look into it. You're either stupid or trolling. Perhaps both. :jbhmm:

Why in the hell should we care about other groups
Why in the hell do you think other groups want to give you cash money? They do not. You know this. Reparations is a very unpopular idea. Which is why the Dem nominee isn't going to run with it as part of their platform. And that's why I believe it needs to be done on the DL.

We lose either way.
With Bernie, you get a variety of economic #tangibles that would benefit black Americans. With Trump, you get white supremacy packing the courts for decades, feds ordered to completely ignore white supremacist organized crime, hate crime after hate crime, Nazi police, the census rigged so rural white areas get more power than black urban areas, voting rights taken away from black people who had the book thrown at them by Trump's white supremacist judges, it just goes on and fukking on. Do you really not get this?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching the Warren Town Hall and I'm already :scust: at CNN. They love their bullshyt and fukkery?

According to CNN, this black woman asked:
Do you support direct financial reparations to the descendants of slaves and Native Americans?

That's not what she asked, it's what Jake Tapper asked. Secondly, why did they feel the need to throw in NAs? Third, (this is a pet peeve) the "descendants of Africans" is too dignified to put on screen?