☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't strawman anything Biden carried water for credit card companies. Biden didn't just vote for the crime bill by the way he took credit for it and bragged about it as recently as four fukking years ago. The point isn't perfection, I just pointed out all the chinks in the armor, and showed again that he should not be considered as some runaway favorite for 2020.
Bernie defended his vote for it in 2016: Bernie Sanders, Chuck Todd debate crime bill vote, assault weapons ban

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:scust: It’s disgusting how many of you out here give trump so much fukking credit. Dude would get demolished by most dem politicians on the debate stage. All trump does is go on the attack with his corny ass jokes.... is this what y’all scared of? Gat damn y’all p*ssy. @the cac mamba stop putting this greaseball on a fukking pedestal :what:

Someone with legit policies and a platform would destroy trump. They don’t have to get all the way down and dirty with this pig just point out that he’s a tax fraud, he’s a p*ssy for ducking the military, he’s caused division throughout the country, he’s inflated the debt ceiling etc.

Y’all seem to forget that trump had help from the Russians through an army of trolls that fukked with everyday American intelligence. Y’all seem to forget about the election hacking. Hillary didn’t go hard on battleground states in the Midwest and if she did it would be a different story. Warren has to learn the Republican playbook and Dodge any attacks they’ve hurled at past dem candidates. I think this helps her anyway. NA may have put out that statement saying she isn’t really one of them but their is NO fukkING WAY they would vote for trump after the fukkery North Dakota gop has been involved in with in voter purges.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: It’s disgusting how many of you out here give trump so much fukking credit. Dude would get demolished by most dem politicians on the debate stage. All trump does is go on the attack with his corny ass jokes.... is this what y’all scared of? Gat damn y’all p*ssy. @the cac mamba stop putting this greaseball on a fukking pedestal :what:

Someone with legit policies and a platform would destroy trump. They don’t have to get all the way down and dirty with this pig just point out that he’s a tax fraud, he’s a p*ssy for ducking the military, he’s caused division throughout the country, he’s inflated the debt ceiling etc.

Y’all seem to forget that trump had help from the Russians through an army of trolls that fukked with everyday American intelligence. Y’all seem to forget about the election hacking. Hillary didn’t go hard on battleground states in the Midwest and if she did it would be a different story. Warren has to learn the Republican playbook and Dodge any attacks they’ve hurled at past dem candidates. I think this helps her anyway. NA may have put out that statement saying she isn’t really one of them but their is NO fukkING WAY they would vote for trump after the fukkery North Dakota gop has been involved in with in voter purges.
breh, im not giving trump praise for anything. my comments are solely on how i perceive the american voters :yeshrug: and that's ignorant, racist and stupid

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i saw him on CNN, dude's name is 'Chuck' :dead:

Honestly looking into it I am starting to think the whole thing is a scam for white people in Utah to say their a minority and take advantage of federal laws.

Like there are the poor natives on the reservation and then their are these Motherfukkers with 1/32% blood who make their claim because one of their ancestors signed a piece of paper in the 1800's.

It's a whole other topic but I know hustle when I see it and that shyt screams hustle.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dumb bytch already lost even before she begun. :mjlol:

What the fukk made her think anyone gives a fukk about her native ancestory? :gucci:

Does she think black people are going to come out in droves and vote for her because of it?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This Fekket trump did the same thing to Obama with the birther movement and most of you all are either falling for trumps tactics or calling her move stupid. She getting this petty shyt out of the way before going into the real issues. If this is what’s going to sway your vote between trump and Warren then go ahead and vote for trump and throw a MAGA hat on while your at it. This is the type of shyt misinformed idiots grasp:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I been said this. My only problem is we keep losing good senators.
PRECISELY

Yall lost Al Franken. Yall can't even get Bernie to join the fukking party. Now you wanna lose Elizabeth Warren?

How about you stop yanking Senators off the payroll and moving them into areas they're not good in?!?!?!

The president is a whole other type of job!!!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of Americans are not ignorant, racist or stupid.
full