Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She played herself doing this dumb shyt, she blew whatever small chances she had with this stunt.

She needs to stay in the Senate, she’s not made for a presidential run
breh im reading twitter, watching the news....this was such an awful move :laff: and since i didnt think she would beat trump, i hope this actually buries her presidential aspirations

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People out here acting like Trump is utterly unbeatable in a debate. :childplease:

He's actually terrible and lost to Hillary in the debates according to most.

All you have to do to beat him is tell him to eat a dikk if he starts with his bullying/nicknaming schtick. Whether or not he wins in 2020 is a matter of whether the Dem base shows up to the polls and not much else.
It's not about that, the issue is will moderates and people on fringe find her appealing or repulsive. I think Democrats need to go with someone new because her name is as triggering as Pelosi.

@Shogun is missing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, it doesn't seem like you think anybody can beat Trump. :dead:
my honest opinion is that unless they find a young, energetic white guy on the left, this fukkin country is gonna elect trump again :yeshrug: we need someone to make trump look :flabbynsick:, energize people. the country just rejected the most entitled white woman in the history of the planet, so i really dont see it electing kamala harris right off that :yeshrug: dont see cory booker winning. maybe in 2024

i think biden could beat him, but honestly, what fukkin reason is there to vote for biden? he's gonna be too busy fending off kidney stones to take this country in a new direction :dead:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I got a sponsored ad on FB today from Liz Warren. It was a Warren family video talking about what they were told by their parents/grandparents about their Native roots. I'd say she has def launched her campaign for President. I'll give her credit for addressing the issue head-on but I'm not sure if she helped her cause. After reading what the Cherokee nation said about it and reading the Boston Globe corrected the estimate to 1/1,024 she might have fukked herself worse including with some of her own base.

Diehl is gonna feast on this in the MA Senate race. He's already been saying she doesn't care about MA and only cares about Trump and the WH. Still a long shot but there could be a Republican Senator from MA in the next 2 years.

Also, someone said she couldn't trade shots with Trump..she could. I don't like her much but she can stand up for herself. In the last Senate campaign, Scott Brown tried the same shyt Trump does and she shut him down and didn't miss a step.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a sponsored ad on FB today from Liz Warren. It was a Warren family video talking about what they were told by their parents/grandparents about their Native roots. I'd say she has def launched her campaign for President. I'll give her credit for addressing the issue head-on but I'm not sure if she helped her cause. After reading what the Cherokee nation said about it and reading the Boston Globe corrected the estimate to 1/1,024 she might have fukked herself worse including with some of her own base.

Diehl is gonna feast on this in the MA Senate race. He's already been saying she doesn't care about MA and only cares about Trump and the WH. Still a long shot but there could be a Republican Senator from MA in the next 2 years.

Also, someone said she couldn't trade shots with Trump..she could. I don't like her much but she can stand up for herself. In the last Senate campaign, Scott Brown tried the same shyt Trump does and she shut him down and didn't miss a step.
speaking of our commonwealth :jawalrus:

you thinkin charlie baker, or this dem that obama endorsed :ehh: i think im gonna stick with baker. seems like he's done pretty well, i dont have any complaints

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
breh im reading twitter, watching the news....this was such an awful move :laff: and since i didnt think she would beat trump, i hope this actually buries her presidential aspirations

In a way, I'm glad because we might not have to hear about her presidential prospects anymore lol

my honest opinion is that unless they find a young, energetic white guy on the left, this fukkin country is gonna elect trump again :yeshrug: we need someone to make trump look :flabbynsick:, energize people. the country just rejected the most entitled white woman in the history of the planet, so i really dont see it electing kamala harris right off that :yeshrug: dont see cory booker winning. maybe in 2024

i think biden could beat him, but honestly, what fukkin reason is there to vote for biden? he's gonna be too busy fending off kidney stones to take this country in a new direction :dead:

Biden/Beto