Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People really need to knock it the fukk off with this Trump being some brilliant political colossus when he's regularly had record low approval ratings because he managed to beat Ted Cruz in a popularity contest. :gladbron:

Also, I'm not saying Warren should be the nominee, but Joe Biden is not some fukking slam dunk obvious candidate for a multitude of reasons.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People really need to knock it the fukk off with this Trump being some brilliant political colossus when he's regularly had record low approval ratings because he managed to beat Ted Cruz in a popularity contest. :gladbron:

Also, I'm not saying Warren should be the nominee, but Joe Biden is not some fukking slam dunk obvious candidate for a multitude of reasons.

JFC...people still doing the purity politics shyt on the left.

Get over it people. He represented Delaware...the HQ of corporate headquarters. Capitalism is a thing.

Biden hasn't let me down on social issues.

If these white Bernie bros are going to call for commie bullshyt just hand Trump the permanent keys

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Liz Warren is tone deaf :snoop:

How you gonna release a report saying you're less than a percent native and act like people need to stop looking at you sideways over these claims? :mjlol:
she probably took it and found out it was way less than she expected but she committed to it and people would have found out so she had to push it forward on how "native" she was :snoop:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because Trump was gonna hold off on calling her Pocahontas otherwise? :mjlol:

Look how he responded when called out on it this morning. Jeulzing on some “Well, I didn’t actually say that” shyt :mjlol:

Liz deaded this dumbass line of attack
You are truly delusional if you think this:mjgrin:
Even the Cherokee nation is telling her to :camby:
She can give a Thorough debate response on Medicare for all $15 min wage etc... all trump has to say is "Pocahontas out here lying again”.
Every line of attack against trump will be marginalized by “Pocahontas”.
If she legit qualified for NA minority status then she can attack trump for using a racial slur against her and might gain some sympathy. Now she’d look straight up foolish if she tried this:skip:

Y'all talking about "only trump stans" caring about this. Well, "trump stans" were enough to win an election. It’s up to dems to win over some trump stans and get more minorities to vote. A white woman pretending to be a minority is not the answer.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Best move would've been to ignore it and make it look like Trump was picking on her/bullying her
Yeah because everyone wants to vote for a victim :coffee:

Trump: "Weak Elizabeth Warren is a shifty liar just like Hillary Clinton! She refuses to address this basic issue about her own heritage, what else could she be possibly hiding?"

Mainstream Media: "While Trump's s attacks against Warren are aggressive and thinly-veiled racism, we do have to wonder why she refuses to be transparent about this issue?"

Warren learned from the mistakes of Hillary's shytty campaign that it's better to get in front of an issue and define it on your terms than let Trump boss up and dictate the discourse.

King Kreole

Daps
You are truly delusional if you think this:mjgrin:
Even the Cherokee nation is telling her to :camby:
She can give a Thorough debate response on Medicare for all $15 min wage etc... all trump has to say is "Pocahontas out here lying again”.
Every line of attack against trump will be marginalized by “Pocahontas”.
My guy, TRUMP WAS ALREADY USING THE POCAHONTAS LINE. You're acting like putting out DNA proof of native ancestry is giving him the green light :mjlol:

Making this move at worst keeps things at status quo with regards to Trumps' Pocahontas attacks, and at best makes him move on like he did this morning.

Y'all talking about "only trump stans" caring about this. Well, "trump stans" were enough to win an election. It’s up to dems to win over some trump stans and get more minorities to vote. A white woman pretending to be a minority is not the answer.
1. Dems don't actually need to win over Trump stans at all to win, they just have to activate their base and non-voters.
2. A white woman addressing their material concerns (healthcare, wealth disparity, disappearing middle class, wall street and corporations fukking over the rest of the economy, corruption in DC, etc) is more likely to "win over" whatever Trump voters are liable to be flipped than running some white dude whose only platform is calling Trump an orange buffoon.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Get over it people. He represented Delaware...the HQ of corporate headquarters. Capitalism is a thing.

If these white Bernie bros are going to call for commie bullshyt just hand Trump the permanent keys
Biden Backs Legislation Preventing $150 Billion of Student Loan Debt from being Discharged or Renegotiated - Validated Independent News

"Biden endorsed were “bankruptcy restrictions preventing courts from discharging most educational debt, more and more students have complained to federal regulators that private banks are unwilling to renegotiate the terms of high-interest loans.” It is difficult for students to file for bankruptcy while banks refuse to lower interest rates, causing students to accumulate more debt than ever before."

You know because capitalism is still a thing. :francis:

DirtyD

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Yeah, I'm sure people who've been fukked over by corporate malfeasance will just roll over and vote for Biden. I'm sure the women who make a significant portion of the dems base will be fine with his treatment of Anita Hill. I'm sure black people will line up to vote for Mr. Crime Bill himself. This has nothing to do with purity politics and everything to do with the fact that Biden isn't the obvious best candidate for 2020.

King Kreole

Daps
Biden should be dead in the fukking water, I'm stunned people are clamouring for him as if he's some great white hope against Trump :rudy:

Assuming anyone who's caping for this guy knows absolutely nothing about his political positions or history and only knows him from the memes of him and Barack :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, I'm sure people who've been fukked over by corporate malfeasance will just roll over and vote for Biden. I'm sure the women who make a significant portion of the dems base will be fine with his treatment of Anita Hill. I'm sure black people will line up to vote for Mr. Crime Bill himself. This has nothing to do with purity politics and everything to do with the fact that Biden isn't the obvious best candidate for 2020.
You're strawmannirg an issue as if it literally means Biden was just being a grifter for big banks

Stop the bullshyt.

Oh, and lets not forget BERNIE VOTED FOR THE CRIME BILL.

None of your favorites are perfect.

DirtyD

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You're strawmannirg an issue as if it literally means Biden was just being a grifter for big banks

Stop the bullshyt.

Oh, and lets not forget BERNIE VOTED FOR THE CRIME BILL.

None of your favorites are perfect.

I didn't strawman anything Biden carried water for credit card companies. Biden didn't just vote for the crime bill by the way he took credit for it and bragged about it as recently as four fukking years ago. The point isn't perfection, I just pointed out all the chinks in the armor, and showed again that he should not be considered as some runaway favorite for 2020.