Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Maybe an NA ancestor from 6-10 generations ago
So anywhere from 1/32 to 1/1024 NA:deadmanny:
Has as much or less NA than the average cac:bryan:

You're foolish if you think this is going away:mjpls:

I'm not a Warren fan and I hope she's not the nominee, but what is there to "go away"?

She said she had a Native American ancestor then she proved she had a Native American ancestor. She never said she was majority Native or anything.

Who is this a "thing" for other than Trump and Trump stans?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Maybe an NA ancestor from 6-10 generations ago
So anywhere from 1/32 to 1/1024 NA:deadmanny:
Has as much or less NA than the average cac:bryan:

You're foolish if you think this is going away:mjpls:

Also awkward and borderline autistic when it comes to public speaking.

She will get destroyed by trump.

Only chance dems have is a wildcard like avenatti who can go toe to toe with trump on twitter/fukkery:pachaha:
But he may have blown it with the kavanaugh debacle.

If/when Michelle Obama decides to run, she'll win but that won't be until 2024 at the earliest.

Trump is so normalized by being on TV all the time people actually think talking and acting like him is desirable in a politician. :snoop:
Having rational people talk rationally and substantive about issues is always better than Trump schtick.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People out here acting like Trump is utterly unbeatable in a debate. :childplease:

He's actually terrible and lost to Hillary in the debates according to most.

All you have to do to beat him is tell him to eat a dikk if he starts with his bullying/nicknaming schtick. Whether or not he wins in 2020 is a matter of whether the Dem base shows up to the polls and not much else.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a Warren fan and I hope she's not the nominee, but what is there to "go away"?

She said she had a Native American ancestor then she proved she had a Native American ancestor. She never said she was majority Native or anything.

Who is this a "thing" for other than Trump and Trump stans?
:comeon: She has as much NA in her than the average white american yet claimed to be NA at Harvard when she doesn't reach the minimum qualification (1/8 to 1/16). Trump can now freely call her Pocahontas and any response from her will make her look foolish.
B-b-but I might be 1/32 NA so stop it Donald:damn:
Also some liberals are going to view this as a WHITE FEMALE exploiting minority status for personal gain. Cultural appropriation to the max.

She looks bad here and the more she talks about this the worse it will get:hubie:

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques | Daily Mail Online
wrote a pow wow chow cookbook and shyt:deadmanny:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Its over :manny: Horrendous move, that has opened her up to a level of mockery that is fatal.
A new level of mockery? Trump’s BEEN calling her Pocahontas, what new level is about to be unleashed by undermining his claim with DNA evidence?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Trump can now freely call her Pocahontas and any response from her will make her look foolish.
Because Trump was gonna hold off on calling her Pocahontas otherwise? :mjlol:

Look how he responded when called out on it this morning. Jeulzing on some “Well, I didn’t actually say that” shyt :mjlol:

Liz deaded this dumbass line of attack

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:comeon: She has as much NA in her than the average white american yet claimed to be NA at Harvard when she doesn't reach the minimum qualification (1/8 to 1/16). Trump can now freely call her Pocahontas and any response from her will make her look foolish.
B-b-but I might be 1/32 NA so stop it Donald:damn:
First off, if she's 1/32 or 1/64 Native American then that is WAY more Native American than the average White American. The average White American is only 1/512 Native American.

Second of all, what do you mean she didn't meat the "minimum qualification" to claim to be Native American? She wasn't claiming tribe membership or taking a Native American faculty slot or any shyt like that. She just said she had a Native American ancestor. Harvard is the one who tried to count her as minority status to boost their own stats, it's already been proven that she never used minority status to get college enrollment or a job.

Finally, "Trump can now freely call her Pocahontas" is one of the dumbest things I've heard. What do you think Trump has been doing?

Even if Warren had been caught in a lie (which she wasn't), the idea that Trump stans think "caught in a lie" is some big gotcha when they're stanning TRUMP. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People out here acting like Trump is utterly unbeatable in a debate. :childplease:

He's actually terrible and lost to Hillary in the debates according to most.

All you have to do to beat him is tell him to eat a dikk if he starts with his bullying/nicknaming schtick. Whether or not he wins in 2020 is a matter of whether the Dem base shows up to the polls and not much else.
Trump lost in all the debates...the problem is that he doesn't care about the debate so you're essentially pitting a boxer against a street brawler.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First off, if she's 1/32 or 1/64 Native American then that is WAY more Native American than the average White American. The average White American is only 1/512 Native American.

I doubt we're likely ever learn anymore about this (or care, really), but that "if" is could be pretty big. I'm willing to call it fair and say she's probably as Native American as the average White American- in which case, I still gotta ask what the hell was she doing? Who doesn't have a Native American ancestor if you're going back up to 10 generations ago?

Second of all, what do you mean she didn't meat the "minimum qualification" to claim to be Native American? She wasn't claiming tribe membership or taking a Native American faculty slot or any shyt like that. She just said she had a Native American ancestor. Harvard is the one who tried to count her as minority status to boost their own stats, it's already been proven that she never used minority status to get college enrollment or a job.

Harvard used her to mask the absence of minorities in general and Native Americans specifically in that space. As my girl Yvette Carnell would say.:salute:

Finally, "Trump can now freely call her Pocahontas" is one of the dumbest things I've heard. What do you think Trump has been doing?
Word. :pachaha:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Elizabeth Warren just needs to shut the f*ck up about this Native ancestry nonsense. I don't care either way whether she has a Native ancestor or not. That's irrelevant.

Also, she should NOT run for President. She would get smoked by Trump. Just stay your ass in the Senate. Even, Native Americans have to come out and tell her to be quiet.

Democrats don't need to give Trump a free pass to a second term. Trump NEEDS to be defeated in 2020.