Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she can do well in the next 2 primaries. I believe she has a legit shot at taking it.
i dont see a scenario where she beats bernie

i mean shes literally my senator, i voted to re-elect her in 2018. i think shes a good politician. but i see zero path for her to take this nomination when bernie is also in the race. seems like it's either bernie, or neither of them

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s basically going to come down to Nevada and South Carolina’s minorities voting.

If Joe holds them In SC it’s a brokered convention and if they jump ship it’s a free for all.

Nevada is interesting if Bootyjudge gets the favored treatment by unions like Hilary did.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s basically going to come down to Nevada and South Carolina’s minorities’ voting.

If Joe holds them In SC it’s a brokered convention and if they jump ship it’s a free for all.

Nevada is interesting if Bootyjudge gets the favored treatment by unions like Hilary did.
these bloomberg and steyer numbers are throwing me off. i like steyer but he's polling at 16-18% in S Carolina, I don't have faith that he's actually going to get that much of the vote. same with bloomberg's numbers elsewhere, he's at 10% nationally, i can't tell where that vote will break if they don't actually pull these numbers. but for as much as they like to act like the DNC is against bernie, having butti, bloom, and amy all stick around chipping away at biden while not pulling into a real lead and being incredibly flawed themselves, is leaving the door wide open for him.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Don’t be sorry for Liz, be sorry for America :francis:

I feel sorry for the marginalized and oppressed in America but that's about it.

Anyway, she needs to go for broke in Nevada. She should have been flooding the airwaves in that state. I could see Harry Reid endorsing her but she's going to need more than that to pull it off.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What's this about?

Since Friday, our grassroots movement has:
Had our best debate day — with more donations processing at the same time for our campaign than ever before,

Reached our $2 million goal with a few days to spare,

And, just this morning, announced that we are doubling our goal to $4 million before New Hampshire!

It's clear: people in North Carolina and across the country are fired up for big, structural change — and they're taking action.

But [redacted], with only a little more than 48 hours until the New Hampshire primary, we can't slow down now. We need your help to power through the next couple days and set ourselves up for success in New Hampshire and beyond.