Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Trump wins, it will be because Democrats would rather be in their feelings over a 1% difference in politics than winning.

I think Liz is the best candidate, but will vote for whoever the nominee ends up being.

Hopefully she doesn't dwell on the Bernie thing too long and find a bridge with his supporters so that she can take this thing home.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If Trump wins, it will be because Democrats would rather be in their feelings over a 1% difference in politics than winning.

I think Liz is the best candidate, but will vote for whoever the nominee ends up being.

Hopefully she doesn't dwell on the Bernie thing too long and find a bridge with his supporters so that she can take this thing home.
Out of the viable candidates I'm for Elizabeth Warren. Second pick is Bernie Sanders. I'll vote for the nominee though in the general. I don't really want Mayor Pete or Biden.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really disappointed in Ben Dixon, man. He's always been pro-Bernie which I'm cool with but now he's also peddling this "#NeverWarren , she's a backstabber" narrative on Twitter.

Extremely disappointed.

This nicca retweeted this shyt. Even implying a small hint of equivocation between black and brown people getting killed and Sanders in this situation is a non-starter. Fucck that nicca.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Same people who were screaming up and down for 4 years that Bernie supporters weren't the reason Clinton lost and that they all did their duty and voted for her are now saying they're never going to vote for Elizabeth fukking Warren running on wealth tax, mass student debt forgiveness, breaking up monopolies, free healthcare for 135 million Americans, and would be the most progressive President in history...because she refused to provide cover for Bernie Sanders saying some bullshyt?

bischoffwow-gif.4727