Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krystal Ball is not a reliable source. She is a full Bernie Stan with no objectivity. Tim Black and other Bernie supporters are trying to make a big deal out of the player in the game comment. Did you really think she was going to say anything different when she is in a close race there? I’m for Ranked Choice Voting and letting all the states vote on one primary day. I’m also for an amendment to abolish the electoral college. That will need to be pushed after Iowa and N.H. primaries. With enough pressure i think she will be pushed left on this issues. It is up us the people to demand this. If Bernie wins I highly doubt this will be one of his first priorities. We are going have the pressure the Democratic Party as a whole to change this.

Again,
Why do you continue to post this in the Warren thread? It would make more sense to have this discussion in the democratic primary thread.
we know these people are bernie fans. they say as much. they dont hide it. that aint the point. the point is what they said was only a summary of what liz has said on her own. notice they are talking about liz's answer to the question. showing people why she aint the one. You see what tim black did by playing the other guys response to the exact same question? take tim and Kball out of it.

what do you have to say for her being afraid to answer it for real vs the way the other guy answered that very same question. we all know what the answer is. why did she snap on the person asking the question like that?

if you can't see that as a real problem shame on you for blinding yourself as you say Kball and tim have blinded themselves. I know you saw that and thought....hmmmmmm....that wasnt a good idea warren.

and for the record who told you this warren thread is all things positive warren? thats not what the thread title says. I didnt pull up fake smear nonsense, hearsay either. I pulled up videos of people showing her on video telling on herself. again.

thats warren being warren in a warren thread. you dont like it? why? you dont want to know who she is completely? you just want to praise the good and ignore the obvious bad?

this aint a game. this is not warren team vs bernie team or everyone else. this woman could end up being the president of all of us. you best believe i'm going to be all up in this warren thread allowing warren to tell on herself. now yall can stay in denial all you want. but you cant never say "bu bu but i didnt know." yeah ... you knew. and you chose to look the other way.

and for the record. if you catch bernie on some BS(not hearsay opinion talk) but bernie telling on himself like that. please by all means post it in the bernie thread. so the bernie stans can see it too. these people should be vetted to the fullest. they are running for the president of the country i live in and pay taxes in. stop being fans and stans and vet these people.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These billionaires did not have this energy in 2016. They see a real threat to power. Goldman and sachs senior chairman getting a bit racist scared shytless.

^see there yall go lying again. they had this energy in 2016, it was called Media black out of bernie sanders. how much money do you think these network owners have?
or how much money do you think these well known news paper owners have?

did we forget this?

Washington Post Ran 16 Negative Stories on Bernie Sanders in 16 Hours
Washington Post Ran 16 Negative Stories on Bernie Sanders in 16 Hours

who owns the post?

He (bezos) purchased major American newspaper publisher The Washington Post in 2013 for US$250 million in cash, ....

How much is bezos worth? Billions.

So this aint new. the big willies do not want to part with their money via liz and definitely not via bernie. liz aint no mayor pete, kamala, amy, nor is she joe biden. so yes they are afraid of her too. but lets keep it a buck, they are still way more afraid of old man bernie.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elizabeth Warren can be like FDR after the Great Depression :wow:

She’s the chosen one who will bring balance to the force not leave it in darkness :damn:
lol.

i'll post this here too because at the end of the day we will have one president. so everyone voting should know these things.

All bernie stans,warren stans, and basically anyone that isnt ultra rich needs to take time out of their day to watch this below video from 2015. This is our america. the real thing. all the bs aside. this isnt based on opinion, its based on historical and current day evidence. this is why Bernie out of all choices is by far the only choice.

and its not even close.

I dare anyone who actually cares about their country and not just themselves to actually take the time to watch the ENTIRE video and dont make a single comment before you're done. There is no way you can choose any other candidate after watching that unless.....you're cool with most people starving while you eat aka You're a selfish. end of story.

***Please Please, keep the volumn low, there are 2 or 3 loud moments where it could blow out your ears. something happened with the audio***

and I can't give you the cliff notes to this because this in a nutshell is the cliffnotes to basic american capitalist/democracy/the people/voting/power/economic history. he shortened it and gave us this as the cliff notes. i cant cliff note the cliff notes otherwise you will miss something of importance. shoot the man even dives into the education system in america towards the end. he covered it all.

Last edited:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which one

:mjlol:
if he's talking about me. that is hilarious, that people seriously want to be in a silo holding their ears saying naa naa naaa naa naaaaa. when we're talking about the president of the Us of A. so i hope that is not the case.

watch that above video i just posted.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's been saying that she supports Medicare for all, as in the bills in the Senate and house, but her implementation plan is to do a public option. After the public option in her 3rd year, during her reelection campaign, she would try to pass secondary legislation to fully start Medicare for all.

Her plan is contingent on the Democrats having the house and senate for her entire term in order to get Medicare for all passed. Not to mention getting the whole party to support her both times when the current speaker of the house doesn't support it now. That's not even going into the opposition from the health care industry.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She's been saying that she supports Medicare for all, as in the bills in the Senate and house, but her implementation plan is to do a public option. After the public option in her 3rd year, during her reelection campaign, she would try to pass secondary legislation to fully start Medicare for all.

Her plan is contingent on the Democrats having the house and senate for her entire term in order to get Medicare for all passed. Not to mention getting the whole party to support her both times when the current speaker of the house doesn't support it now. That's not even going into the opposition from the health care industry.
She's been saying she supports Medicare for All as in the concept of single-payer, universal healthcare. Her funding plan proves as much. Her implementation plan is to get there in digestible steps as opposed to putting it up for a doomed vote immediately, only to have it be inevitably slaughtered and then build support for a bill that just went through an overwhelming legislative failure. Instead of engaging in fantasies of "revolution", she says she'll use the executive powers to expand healthcare as much as possible immediately, saving thousands of lives and helping millions of people. By the time of her third year, millions of more people will have M4A coverage, and then she will expand to the rest. This transition plan actually builds credibility for M4A by proving to the majority of people, who are skeptical of actual M4A by the way, that it can actually work. I really don't see any other realistic path to M4A. Even this plan is at the fringes of what's likely.

It's strange to me to hear Bernie fans, who believe we are on the brisk of a wide-spread massive movement that will realign the very nature of politics, say that it is inevitable that Republicans will take back control in the midterms after Democrats have successfully implemented mass progressive policies.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's been saying she supports Medicare for All as in the concept of single-payer, universal healthcare. Her funding plan proves as much. Her implementation plan is to get there in digestible steps as opposed to putting it up for a doomed vote immediately, only to have it be inevitably slaughtered and then build support for a bill that just went through an overwhelming legislative failure. Instead of engaging in fantasies of "revolution", she says she'll use the executive powers to expand healthcare as much as possible immediately, saving thousands of lives and helping millions of people. By the time of her third year, millions of more people will have M4A coverage, and then she will expand to the rest. This transition plan actually builds credibility for M4A by proving to the majority of people, who are skeptical of actual M4A by the way, that it can actually work. I really don't see any other realistic path to M4A. Even this plan is at the fringes of what's likely.

It's strange to me to hear Bernie fans, who believe we are on the brisk of a wide-spread massive movement that will realign the very nature of politics, say that it is inevitable that Republicans will take back control in the midterms after Democrats have successfully implemented mass progressive policies.

This plan is no different than what the rest of the field is pushing. It's basically the Mayor Pete plan of Medicare for all who want it leading to people pushing private insurance out of the market because the government plan is so much better. It's a roundabout way of doing things that leaves the private insurance companies in a position to sabotage the whole thing.

Again, even if Democrats win and keep both houses of Congress for her entire term that doesn't mean that the ones elected using corporate donations are going to vote to change the healthcare system drastically twice in less than 4years. As far as the political revolution goes, Bernie intends to lead people in that way, Warren doesn't.

People aren't going to get behind just anyone who wins the nomination if they don't trust them completely. That isn't going to be Warren if she keeps changing things in response to her critics. Warren crafted her funding plan specifically in response to her critics saying she was being dishonest by not saying middle class taxes would go up. This rollout plan seems like another instance of that. Like I said it's like Harris's plan that was meant to hedge against every criticism. Things like that make candidates seem insincere, as though they don't stand for anything and just blow with the wind. Sanders is consistent and people will fight with a leader like that.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
This plan is no different than what the rest of the field is pushing. It's basically the Mayor Pete plan of Medicare for all who want it leading to people pushing private insurance out of the market because the government plan is so much better. It's a roundabout way of doing things that leaves the private insurance companies in a position to sabotage the whole thing.

Again, even if Democrats win and keep both houses of Congress for her entire term that doesn't mean that the ones elected using corporate donations are going to vote to change the healthcare system drastically twice in less than 4years. As far as the political revolution goes, Bernie intends to lead people in that way, Warren doesn't.

People aren't going to get behind just anyone who wins the nomination if they don't trust them completely. That isn't going to be Warren if she keeps changing things in response to her critics. Warren crafted her funding plan specifically in response to her critics saying she was being dishonest by not saying middle class taxes would go up. This rollout plan seems like another instance of that. Like I said it's like Harris's plan that was meant to hedge against every criticism. Things like that make candidates seem insincere, as though they don't stand for anything and just blow with the wind. Sanders is consistent and people will fight with a leader like that.
I think the clear difference between Warren's and Pete's plan is that one is indefinitely "Medicare For All Who want it" and the other is a step-up policy that eases the country into Medicare 4 All. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a plan that allows a feeling out process for a couple of years. I do understand the concerns of having to pass legislation twice in order to get it off the ground though. However, I think doing it that way is more likely to pass than asking senators to jump right into Medicare 4 All and hoping all goes well in the next 4 years. Both plans I think are feasible...the realistic possibility of getting them passed is all determined by what is going on in America immediately after the elections.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State