Reporting on multiple purchases

Raising the minimum age

Prosecuting gun traffickers

Revoking licenses for gun dealers who break the rules

Investigating the NRA and its cronies

Protecting survivors of domestic abuse

Reversing the Trump administration’s efforts to weaken our existing gun rules

Restrict the movement of guns across our borders

...talmbowt addressing/targeting everybody but the mofos that actually did the shooting. Let me guess, her mental health agenda will address them
Even a person that's charged with domestic abuse is being targeted, denied the ability to buy guns....but what about the shooters and those planning on shooting? nothing

The folks that wrongly believe the
-less accountability you seek from others
-the more lenient/carefree, and inclusive you are
... the more progressive and forward thinker you must be

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I disagree with the assertion that Senator Bernie Sanders is not a serious candidate. I like Senator Warren but I prefer Sanders.

Fair enough, I feel the same way in reverse. Arguably the two bases shouldn’t argue because the candidates are very similar.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Fair enough, I feel the same way in reverse. Arguably the two bases shouldn’t argue because the candidates are very similar.
While I agree with the sentiment one candidate is for the filibuster and the other isn’t. One candidate understands that the opposition does not have a floor on their deprevity the other candidate goes on their propaganda network in hopes of appealing to them.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I agree with the sentiment one candidate is for the filibuster and the other isn’t. One candidate understands that the opposition does not have a floor on their deprevity the other candidate goes on their propaganda network in hopes of appealing to them.
Senator Sanders has stated that while he would not eliminate the filibuster he would enforce it, in that anyone that wants to filibuster a bill or appointee would have to get on the floor and make their case as to why a vote should not go forward. They would have to actually talk on the floor of the senate.