Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of playing Eli again?

They're going to have a high first round pick and if you keep Eli in you're probably going to have to go for a QB. If Geno looks good you can keep him for next year, groom Webb, and draft another position of need.

Eli isn't the future.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
QBs who replace the starter seem to get injured quite often. If Geno goes down, does Webb go in, or back to Eli?

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I'm a Pats fan so idk why this hurt my heart :mjcry:

Check out @PLeonardNYDN’s Tweet:

They didn't have to do him like this :mjcry:

On the other hand another starting black qb:wow:. And if manning was black he would've been benched months ago:wow:. And fukk him for those 2 sbs he stole :wow:

nikka bout to go cry in the car.
Man I wish one day I have privilege like that :mjcry:

" Bu bu but coach I'mma Manning, I'm white and I'm tall why are you doing this"

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
First of all thats not saying much. If dude was 32 sure you could keep kicking the can down the road but he's not he's 37. He's never been tom Brady so don't give me the he's still got years left when he's just been getting by for the last 15 years. A year like this is when you move on. See what Geno and Webb have for the rest of season and scout those college QBs
aye dogg, you said he aint do nothing outside those two years.

and he wasnt brady, he was better than him in those games. just pointing out how wrong you were saying that about a multiple time pro bowler.

...i got no problem with the move except going straight to webb to get him out the way. my focus been baker mayfield since we started 0-4. however we get there, im fine.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s not Eli’s fault the o-line sucks. But I had a feeling it would happen when he missed some open throws short hoping the ball last week