No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Trash Oline, gassed defense, Eli getting all his receivers killed, this was bound to happen. Geno might not be the next Brady but he's alot more mobile than Eli and his throwing ability is pretty good. Who knows maybe he's improved in his decision making. Eli don't give a damn either and never really has outside of those two playoff runs.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop

Edit: nvm

giphy.gif

Heads gonna roll come this offseason. How does this end for Eli. It was all good just a season ago

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Coach McAdoo told me I could continue to start while Geno and Davis are given an opportunity to play," Manning said. "My feeling is that if you are going to play the other guys, play them. Starting just to keep the streak going and knowing you won't finish the game and have a chance to win it is pointless to me, and it tarnishes the streak. Like I always have, I will be ready to play if and when I am needed. I will help Geno and Davis prepare to play as well as they possibly can."

thats my 2x super bowl mvp winning qb :mjcry:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Trash Oline, gassed defense, Eli getting all his receivers killed, this was bound to happen. Geno might not be the next Brady but he's alot more mobile than Eli and his throwing ability is pretty good. Who knows maybe he's improved in his decision making. Eli don't give a damn either and never really has outside of those two playoff runs.
prior to last year, when our defense was horrible, he had his best two passing years under macadoo (which is why mac got the job...which makes this fukked up on mac's behalf). year after the 1st sb before plax shot himself he was balling, also...but you can keep on saying wrong shyt for the sake of the narrative.