Elderly Civil Rights Activist recalls eating at a White only restaurant for the first time, almost regetted marching

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White Ice is colder

All that Marching to get a "seat at the table" instead of building your own table

I really hate that shyt..they truly messed up and set Black folks back.
Equal but separate was always the best policy, but brehs wanted the company of these boring baloney smelling cacs.. :why:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No rebuttal to a point that was made, just shameless dap fishing. You're being a fakkit again
White Ice is colder

All that Marching to get a "seat at the table" instead of building your own table
You really have zero understanding that:
1. When Blacks had their own table, whites either burnt it down or made sure it was substandard.
2. the sit ins were about having Blacks wanting EQUAL and FAIR treatment.

That's what Brown vs. the Board of Education was about. That's what the sit ins were about. EQUAL treatment. Your dumb ass thinks sit ins meant they weren't building their own tables. When they built their tables, their communities were redlined and access to capital to build as sturdy a table you see in other communities were in accessible.

And yes....it's a slap in the face to say Blacks, especially in the 50's and 60's where there were more Black businesses than before, for you to make a "building your own table" comment. Were the Negro Leagues not in existence when the sit ins took place?

You are bereft of Black American history and talk when you should shut the fukk up.

You're the same fukk boy who when trying to say that Blacks had no interest in learning African history had NO CLUE that the FBI enacted COINTELPRO.

Remember this conversation?
Why haven't you addressed my point that on the flip side Americans have little to no knowledge and basically 0 education on the ills of White Supremacy on the African Continent from the 1800s until modern day?

They did. They were attacked by the FBI when attempting to do so. You’re not very well educated on these things yourself

The FBI LITERALLY spelled out “locate and identify black extremist and/or African-type bookstores. You continue to prove that you dont know shyt and never cared to learn this but are loud in your ignorance.

And this is another example of loud and wrong Africans who refuse to admit they don’t know something.

You don’t humble yourself to learn anything

And remember your shytty rebuttal?
You CONSTANTLY show that you don't know Black history in this country, so you and @3rdWorld can kiss my ass.

Neither of you care enough about Black people to read.

Blacks were creating their own tables and asked to be treated like human beings and here is your DUMB ASS making it an either or thing.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You really have zero understanding that:
1. When Blacks had their own table, whites either burnt it down or made sure it was substandard.
2. the sit ins were about having Blacks wanting EQUAL and FAIR treatment.

That's what Brown vs. the Board of Education was about. That's what the sit ins were about. EQUAL treatment. Your dumb ass thinks sit ins meant they weren't building their own tables. When they built their tables, their communities were redlined and access to capital to build as sturdy a table you see in other communities were in accessible.

And yes....it's a slap in the face to say Blacks, especially in the 50's and 60's where there were more Black businesses than before, for you to make a "building your own table" comment. Were the Negro Leagues not in existence when the sit ins took place?

You are bereft of Black American history and talk when you should shut the fukk up.

You're the same fukk boy who when trying to say that Blacks had no interest in learning African history had NO CLUE that the FBI enacted COINTELPRO.

Remember this conversation?

And remember your shytty rebuttal?

You CONSTANTLY show that you don't know Black history in this country, so you and @3rdWorld can kiss my ass.

Neither of you care enough about Black people to read.

Blacks were creating their own tables and asked to be treated like human beings and here is your DUMB ASS making it an either or thing.

You're throwing up on yourself with an incoherent rebuttal, just like I thought

Get a towel fakkit

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Equal but separate was always the best policy, but brehs wanted the company of these boring baloney smelling cacs.. :why:

Exactly, and it's sad. And we are STILL trying hard to get a seat at the table in 2024. We somehow scoff and laugh at Black Nepotism and Capitalism, then in the next breath wonder why we are 2nd class citizens

Asians have the least voter turnout, but still able to get things done in Government/Congress on their behalf. Because they know you never get the attention of Political officials without an Economic power structure in your community. The Government is a business just like any other entity

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Dumbest post ever made here. You really think Black people should pay taxes to have subpar or no public services? We were and still are PAYING taxes on our hard earned money for unequal PUBLIC services like education, health, transportation. But somehow it’s our fault now? Get all the way the fukk outta here.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Why haven't you addressed my point that on the flip side Americans have little to no knowledge and basically 0 education on the ills of White Supremacy on the African Continent from the 1800s until modern day?

They did. They were attacked by the FBI when attempting to do so. You’re not very well educated on these things yourself

The FBI LITERALLY spelled out “locate and identify black extremist and/or African-type bookstores. You continue to prove that you dont know shyt and never cared to learn this but are loud in your ignorance.

And this is another example of loud and wrong Africans who refuse to admit they don’t know something.

You don’t humble yourself to learn anything

Now add this to your list of not knowing shyt about Black History:

White Ice is colder

Only a dumb fukk believes

sit ins = NOT building your own table

You are CONSISTENTLY loud and wrong.

Where is the lie?

"jUst LiKE i tHoUGHt"

:mjlol:

Address it. Why do you think sit ins = not building your own table when Black tables at that time existed?

Give me another :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Dumbest post ever made here. You really think Black people should pay taxes to have subpar or no public services? We were and still are PAYING taxes on our hard earned money for unequal PUBLIC services like education, health, transportation. But somehow it’s our fault now? Get all the way the fukk outta here.
These dudes are dumb as fukk and why I don't often talk race dynamics with many Africans. They ALWAYS prove they don't know shyt about Black history in this country or wont admit they overlooked something.

Loud and wrong for no reason

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Now add this to your list of not knowing shyt about Black History:

Only a dumb fukk believes

sit ins = NOT building your own table

You are CONSISTENTLY loud and wrong.

Where is the lie?

"jUst LiKE i tHoUGHt"

:mjlol:

Address it. Why do you think sit ins = not building your own table when Black tables at that time existed?

Give me another :mjlol:

Keep throwing up on yourself with incoherent posts

NYC Rebel

Daps
Keep throwing up on yourself with incoherent posts
Keep thinking 1960s sit ins = NOT building your own table

All you have left is some irrelevant judgement of me. I don't give a fukk.

The difference between you and I is that my posts show HOW you are WRONG and OFTEN so

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly, and it's sad. And we are STILL trying hard to get a seat at the table in 2024. We somehow scoff and laugh at Black Nepotism and Capitalism, then in the next breath wonder why we are 2nd class citizens

Asians have the least voter turnout, but still able to get things done in Government/Congress on their behalf. Because they know you never get the attention of Political officials without an Economic power structure in your community. The Government is a business just like any other entity

Yeah.
We cowardly laugh at anything that solely benefits Black people.

Whites have beaten it so much into the psyche of some Black people that they are here to serve the interests of Whites to the point many would hand a cac their last dollar.