Elderly Civil Rights Activist recalls eating at a White only restaurant for the first time, almost regetted marching

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all are taking this a little too literally or misinterpreting his response...This man doesn't regret fighting for civil rights, freedom, voting rights, education, etc.

His comment was meant to be taken in a humorous perspective about the stark differences in Southern food cuisines between Black Americans and White people.

I didn't even have to watch the clip to determine that because I already knew better. However, a lot of posters like to push weird agendas when it comes to the civil rights movement for some reason.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

full

A cat licking itself on the counter woulda been fine though, I guess.​

Dont talk about my bodega cats, he live here he sleep on the bread :manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Robert F. Williams was in North Carolina. I’m not one of those Malcolm vs Martin folks but just want to highlight people in the south also shared similar ideas as Malcolm. Not saying he was a follower of Malcom
Exactly...Republic of New Afrika was in Jackson Mississippi....stokely Carmichael got his start in Alabama...uhuruu movement in Florida....but @NYC Rebel acting like the South was oblivious to Black power smh

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Exactly...Republic of New Afrika was in Jackson Mississippi....stokely Carmichael got his start in Alabama...uhuruu movement in Florida....but @NYC Rebel acting like the South was oblivious to Black power smh
YOU are acting like that. MLK was Black Power.

The Black Panther movement started in Alabama.

I don’t think you get what’s being said in here. Stick to Kamala Harris blaming

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
YOU are acting like that. MLK was Black Power.

The Black Panther movement started in Alabama.

I don’t think you get what’s being said in here. Stick to Kamala Harris blaming
You said the South didn't know about Malcolm x until 1992 smh

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
when i was in job corp our old white instructor told us black ppl didnt want to eat in those spots anyway. and tgat businesses were using it to cheap out and cheat ppl. that shyt really clicked seeing businesses use covid the same way

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The fact that we aren’t that far removed from segregation and yet cacs think all the racism just got up and walked off somewhere is CRAZY.