Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it also explains why a lot of reviewers didn’t beat it at launch, they probably had no clue where to get the both halves of the lift or Rold medallions to even progress.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m currently using the mogwyn great scepter, that shyt just destroys everything. I’m just kind of fooling around with OP builds, theres really nothing left for me to do until the DLC, this is my 3rd time beating Mohg so im just chillin. I got like 3 sets of everything

I might go into the dlc with my spellsword build using darkmoon gs. I have no clue what i want to use in the DLC though, maybe something INT focused again.

I wonder if the new weapons will need new crafting materials only found in the dlc

I’d assume so, I’d be maxing out every single weapon soon as I get it if not

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I’ve returned to my Guts strength build after trying out arcane,intelligence, and dex and I gotta say nothing comes close lol. The buffs they added to Lions Claw and the buff to the speed of colossal weapons has me completely wrecking shyt out here

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I don’t got time for that ever with these Fromsoft games. I love them dearly but i ain’t missing important shyt because of how dumb the sidequest are structured in them.

There’s like missable quest everytime you kill a new mini boss
I missed Mogh and Rani's quest the first time around, only got to Malenia because of how popular she got so I knew I should be on the lookout.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I missed Mogh and Rani's quest the first time around, only got to Malenia because of how popular she got so I knew I should be on the lookout.

I got them but i missed like 4 other bosses, the valiant gargoyle, Elemer, Dragonlord Placidusax, etc.

Thats why im kind of tight the dlc doesn’t have trophies, it makes it easier to see what you missed

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Yeah FromSoft games are always ambiguous and convoluted with questlines. The first playthrough I just accept I'm going to get whatever I get because I don't want to stop what I'm doing before every npc os boss death to make sure I'm not missing some questline

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I'm back I've decided to go with my Bloodhound Fang build for the DLC. I have no idea what part of the game I'm on with the NG+4 build I left at :pachaha:

I don't think I've beaten Mogh on this playthrough tho :francis:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a pretty wild stat if true lol

He’s easy once you learn his moves which is true for any boss in the game. Plus the weapon he drops is CRAZY!

Let the countdown begin, one more week and we EAT.

Been a great year for ya boy, don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been feasting something serious on new releases this year.

Oh but theres no games dropping!!!:damn:

The industry is going to collapse!!!:damn:

Da fukk?? :mjlol: