Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
TBF they could have just not fought him since he’s optional and very out of the way

oh, I didn’t know he was optional. Then again I was mostly guided though the game by friends so I probably would have missed a ton of shyt myself :manny:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incoming goty :troll:

Got 2 characters ready to jump right in and a third on its way. I can’t wait to see the new weapons

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Something I really hope they improve is the quests, I'm not asking for them to go all ubisoft but for fukks sake at least have the characters saying where they are going, having Malicent just show up near a random grace, Blaidd being trapped in Geol most people finished early in the game ect is just bad design imo, if people have to rely on guides to do even basic sub quests then something most be done.

"I found a spell being help by this weird dead wizard, let me go show it to Selles even thought I already bought all the spells she was selling or I'm not an INT build, going to her with this feels 100% organic"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Elden Ring's developers know most players use guides, but still try to cater to those who go in blind: 'If they can't do it, then there's some room for improvement on our behalf'​

"Of course players are going to consult guides, and there's going to be a wealth of information on the web and in their communities where they have access to the secrets and the strategies. We expect that," he said.

"We obviously understand [players use guides], but we don't make or plan anything with that as a prerequisite. If anything, we try to cater to the player who is completely blind and wants to go through organically. If they can't do it, then there's some room for improvement on our behalf, and we'd like to try to embrace those players more in the future."

"We don't necessarily cater to players who are reading guides as they go. Of course, it's a perfectly valid playstyle, and we respect those players who like to approach it with a guide in hand. We just want to let you know it's not our prerequisite, designing the game in their favor."

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I see it as an extension of their community help that's built into the game. they make everything so purposely obtuse, people will have to get together to figure it all out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I see it as an extension of their community help that's built into the game. they make everything so purposely obtuse, people will have to get together to figure it all out

I don’t got time for that ever with these Fromsoft games. I love them dearly but i ain’t missing important shyt because of how dumb the sidequest are structured in them.

There’s like missable quest everytime you kill a new mini boss

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve taken to either having friends guide me or waiting a few weeks for guides to come to get through this game. You can be stuck extremely easily fukking with this game going blind.