Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put 250 hours into this game. I'm on my 3rd play through and still finding new shyt.

You could, no joke, beat the entire game and not see half of it. The game is fukking huge.

Fred.
I’m about to start another run myself I already ran through twice and I know I didn’t find or see everything plus there’s so many weapons :banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m about to start another run myself I already ran through twice and I know I didn’t find or see everything plus there’s so many weapons :banderas:

1st play through I went 2 katanas. This was after they nerfed Moonveil and Rivers Of Blood, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Ending up going DEX/ARC (bleed) with Hand Of Malenia +10 and Uchigatana +25 (Blood).

I went FAI/STR (Godslayer Greatsword +10) on the last 2 bosses because they don't bleed.

2nd play through I started with FAI/STR (Blasphemous Blade +10 and Sword Of Milos +10) then switched to INT/STR for Malekith's Black Blade.

But I went back to DEX/ARC (2x Reduvia +10) because it's most fun to me. Plus the damage is silly.

Dabbled with INT a bit but it's just not for me. Had to try out the Darkmoon Greatsword just off GP but aside from that INT was :ld: to me. I'm not a big magic guy.

Fred.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st play through I went 2 katanas. This was after they nerfed Moonveil and Rivers Of Blood, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Ending up going DEX/ARC (bleed) with Hand Of Malenia +10 and Uchigatana +25 (Blood).

I went FAI/STR (Godslayer Greatsword +10) on the last 2 bosses because they don't bleed.

2nd play through I started with FAI/STR (Blasphemous Blade +10 and Sword Of Milos +10) then switched to INT/STR for Malekith's Black Blade.

But I went back to DEX/ARC (2x Reduvia +10) because it's most fun to me. Plus the damage is silly.

Dabbled with INT a bit but it's just not for me. Had to try out the Darkmoon Greatsword just off GP but aside from that INT was :ld: to me. I'm not a big magic guy.

Fred.
Nice

My next run is going to be str/faith

My second run is when I used Rivers of Blood, that Mowg Trident and another one but I can’t remember

My first run I used and I can’t remember the name at the moment, was the Wolf or something curved sword

I love this game but it really prevents me from playing other games lol

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nice

My next run is going to be str/faith

My second run is when I used Rivers of Blood, that Mowg Trident and another one but I can’t remember

My first run I used and I can’t remember the name at the moment, was the Wolf or something curved sword

I love this game but it really prevents me from playing other games lol

Yeah im bout to fire up a holy blade build today havent done that yet. May do a racane too need to have a fresh file for the dlc :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im still rocking my dual blasphemous blade set up, thats what I’ll be running the DLC with.

Last thing I did was get Rivers of Blood but im not replacing the BB, its too clutch.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I got over 400 hours of PT with this game with several builds. 1st build was mage with the moonveil, 2nd was strength with faith 3rd was dexterity and arcane. DLC should be fun af

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They usually drop two DLCs that equal about 25-40 hours total.

If they do the same here, this first one should be about 15-20 hours :ehh:
If they drop a 15 hour DLC for their first open world game 1+ years after release they're gonna get torn to shreds. :mjlol:

I foresee this being much, much bigger than any previous DLC.

Fred.