Hope this ain’t coming out next
Month or march

app.png

https://steamdb.info/app/1245620/history/

shyt I hope it do :hubie:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
March is good for me. This might be one of the best DLCs of all time. its gonna tuck our whole spring break in.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just beat it then. The ending sucks, but that's not the point of the game. I beat every story boss by myself, but couldn't beat the final boss by myself. It's 2 bosses that you have to beat in a row without a break. I could beat the first guy, no problem, but the final thing was too hard for me. I still am mad at myself that I couldn't beat it solo, but it wasn't worth the frustration. Bringing somebody in for co-op is basically cheating, but I wanted to see the ending.
I set that piece of shyt tree on FIRE. I love it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hope it’s March. Then I’ll have my new of rig completed and tested.

Problem is I think I forgot how to play Elden Ring :dead:

Imma need to brush up before the DLC, and I imagine many others are in the same position.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Pure speculation on my part, but in recent shareholder meetings From mentioned that they’re not too big on doing sequel games moving forward so I think they’re going all out with the expansion to cap off their magnum opus before moving on to that Spellbound game.

Im gonna guess it’s gonna be like 50-60% of the amount of content that was in the main game but I don’t know shyt :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pure speculation on my part, but in recent shareholder meetings From mentioned that they’re not too big on doing sequel games moving forward so I think they’re going all out with the expansion to cap off their magnum opus before moving on to that Spellbound game.

Im gonna guess it’s gonna be like 50-60% of the amount of content that was in the main game but I don’t know shyt :hubie:

Its gonna be 30 hours of new content minimum

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Last I heard that "Spellbound" leak was fake.

I think it was a real game but I don't think From had anything to do with it. That's the last leak I read.

Fred.