Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Thread has me kinda sad that I never finished the game. For Some reason the the mountain tops of the giants seemed incredibly boring and repetitive. So I just dropped it And I never came back.

Unless the game got drastically better after the mountain tops , I feel like it should have ended right after getting to the urd tree in the capital

Endgame is probably the weakest part of elden ring. After Crumbling Farum I did the haligtree/consecrated snowfield which made it worse.

If you go back to finish it, I recommend beating the main game and then going do the Haligtree.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Endgame is probably the weakest part of elden ring. After Crumbling Farum I did the haligtree/consecrated snowfield which made it worse.

If you go back to finish it, I recommend beating the main game and then going do the Haligtree.
Endgame was terrible and a pain to get through. It made me throw NG+ in the bushes

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m at the end tho.
Just beat it then. The ending sucks, but that's not the point of the game. I beat every story boss by myself, but couldn't beat the final boss by myself. It's 2 bosses that you have to beat in a row without a break. I could beat the first guy, no problem, but the final thing was too hard for me. I still am mad at myself that I couldn't beat it solo, but it wasn't worth the frustration. Bringing somebody in for co-op is basically cheating, but I wanted to see the ending.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat it then. The ending sucks, but that's not the point of the game. I beat every story boss by myself, but couldn't beat the final boss by myself. It's 2 bosses that you have to beat in a row without a break. I could beat the first guy, no problem, but the final thing was too hard for me. I still am mad at myself that I couldn't beat it solo, but it wasn't worth the frustration. Bringing somebody in for co-op is basically cheating, but I wanted to see the ending.
There's six endings in case you didn't know. Some are pretty dope, in my opinion. Might wanna check out youtube to see them all.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There's six endings in case you didn't know. Some are pretty dope, in my opinion. Might wanna check out youtube to see them all.
I played all the side content as well, so I saw all the endings. That flaming whatever was good, but most of them just end up with you sitting on a throne and nothing else. I was expecting more, but I can't hate on the journey. The gameplay is some of the best I've ever encountered. It made me a Souls-like believer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sounds like it won’t be an early 2024 release

image.png

Screenshot_1.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter