CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread has me kinda sad that I never finished the game. For Some reason the the mountain tops of the giants seemed incredibly boring and repetitive. So I just dropped it And I never came back.

Unless the game got drastically better after the mountain tops , I feel like it should have ended right after getting to the urd tree in the capital

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Thread has me kinda sad that I never finished the game. For Some reason the the mountain tops of the giants seemed incredibly boring and repetitive. So I just dropped it And I never came back.

Unless the game got drastically better after the mountain tops , I feel like it should have ended right after getting to the urd tree in the capital

:scust:

Daps
First playthrough, Radahn was hard as fukk.

Radagon/Elden Beast were tough because they were back to back. Had to spend a couple of days getting the rhythm right.

On my second playthrough, Maliketh was probably the hardest fight. I didn't remember him being that tough the first time...probably only took 2 tries. Probably 10 tries on the 2nd playthrough.

Radagon/EB, Radahn/Fire Giant etc., were much easier. Malenia felt about the same.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Daily reminder that I need to git gud and just take my Ls with these damn games.

Everytime I try to play, I lose to some bullshyt and throw the entire game in the bushes. I hate the concept of back tracking and losing my pacing. I got to go into this series with mindfulness like a mofo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:francis: Daily reminder that I need to git gud and just take my Ls with these damn games.

Everytime I try to play, I lose to some bullshyt and throw the entire game in the bushes. I hate the concept of back tracking and losing my pacing. I got to go into this series with mindfulness like a mofo.

Just run to grace sites, thats what i tell everyone. You won’t feel like you’re not making progress as long as you’re getting more fast travel points

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just run to grace sites, thats what i tell everyone. You won’t feel like you’re not making progress as long as you’re getting more fast travel points

Breh I hug the camp sites like Beanie Sigel does the block :wow: . The moment I see a ladder and somewhere to chill, I appreciate that like coffee in the morning.