Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't get a chance to play yet but do you still get souls or whatever the currency was to level up? Or is the only way to get stronger the new blessing shyt?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Good question, cause I seen some nikka on stream beating some bosses I had a hard time on, with ease, and im wondering if it's cause he at the normal game level, or if I'm actually trash:jbhmm:

Progression has its own thin in lands of Shadow. You have to buff IN lands of shadow or you're throwing spaghetti arms at the bosses.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My offense is fine for the most part but i feel like a glass cannon. I might have to start medium rolling

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Reddit is saying it’s a smash brehs, I’m even hearing it has DS3 vibes :lupe:

How y’all feeling so far?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
that lion was terrifying. why is it's mouth just permanently open with no drool coming out :damn:

Never played this game….. how is it ? I don’t even know what this shyt is about
it's an open world action rpg with difficult bosses. the story is about a young woman named Melina's quest to find the next Lord of the Ring.. but like Zelda so you don't play as her. everything else is a toss up, you gotta find your own meaning like the Bible. It's my GOTY 2022 and this new DLC supposed to be good I just started tho.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought I was fukking up because there is no NPC at the starting point, realised I hadn’t killed Rahdan on this playtgrough so took my level 300 ass to his arena and killed him in like 10 seconds with Rivers of blood :banderas:

From what iv read that doesn’t mean shyt in the DLC tho, I feel like I’m bout to get humbled real quick