El Muerto Spider-Man Spin-off Coming

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t think many people try to cherry pick or try to give blame to anybody else when marvel drop a dud tho, same way @hex shyt on iron man 3 I’ll happily say that Thor 1 & 2, Ant Man, Hulk & Eternals are all trash

Maybe not you, but there's tons of cats who cuban b the bad MCU joints pretending they don't exist, but quick to pull up the ass Sony and Fox movies.

And yeah, this shyt sounds bad on paper, but it may surprise. :yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
At least Bad Bunny got experience
giphy.webp

:wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Will Disney please just buy the full rights back.:snoop:
We gotta be patient

Morbius let us know that there are many MANY more garbage movies coming from Sony over the course of the next few years, whereas Disney has planted the seeds for greatness and we're just impatient because we know what the greatness tastes like (pause :ufdup:) and how great what is coming CAN be (ayo :whoa:) now that is being done RIGHT (:dame:)

Madame Web :mjlol:
Venom 3 :mjlol:
Morbius 2:mjlol:

El Muerto :mjlol:

Every single one of these movies will be utter garbage just like Morbius was, and just like we told cats Morbius would be.

If the shyt don't say Disney, it's going to be ASS no matter how much nikkas like comic books or the source material

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
We gotta be patient

Morbius let us know that there are many MANY more garbage movies coming from Sony over the course of the next few years, whereas Disney has planted the seeds for greatness and we're just impatient because we know what the greatness tastes like (pause :ufdup:) and how great what is coming CAN be (ayo :whoa:) now that is being done RIGHT (:dame:)

Madame Web :mjlol:
Venom 3 :mjlol:
Morbius 2:mjlol:

El Muerto :mjlol:

Every single one of these movies will be utter garbage just like Morbius was, and just like we told cats Morbius would be.

If the shyt don't say Disney, it's going to be ASS no matter how much nikkas like comic books or the source material

Can they at least get Avi Arad out the paint? :scust: