El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Basically what I expected. It was alriiight, but unnecessary. It doesn't tarnish the show's legacy at all, so I'm cool with it.

Seen a lot of people clowning Todd for his weight gain but he lowkey stole the show. Dude had me dying during the car scene and when he talked Jesse down by saying he was about to grab some pizza. The actor played the oblivious psychopath role really well.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it this morning it was a good epilogue story...:wow: that tense moment where they about to gunfight like red dead redemption had me...:lupe: surprised Pinkman even survived that shyt...:pachaha: and glad he got a lil bit of bread to start over... I mean it's not $6m but it's a start...

I wonder if they will have more of this story in the spinoff?!? Netflix exclusive??¡:ld:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i mean, that was a 2-3 episode season of Jesse. Never felt like a 'movie' per se, but it was good. I enjoyed it more than the first season and a half of BCS that i watched, which i don't understand the overwhelming love for, sorry.