Egyptian fencer Nada Hafez reveals she competed in the Olympics while 7 months pregnant

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
fencing is a type of combat. Combat as in fighting.

we really at the point in society where we celebrate a woman fighting while pregnant?
because we can find a bunch of worldstar video of pregnant women scrapping and i bet the discourse is entirely different in the comments of those videos.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

we really at the point in society where we celebrate a woman fighting while pregnant?
because we can find a bunch of worldstar video of pregnant women scrapping and i bet the discourse is entirely different in the comments of those videos.
Have you watched Olympic fencing?

Do you feel like this is a form of "combat" that puts a child at risk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Nah you barely feel the epee at all. In fact if it wasnt for the electronic sensors several of the points wouldn't know they got hit. Multiple layers of reinforced padding.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F605b5291-596f-41ea-9013-58f0091b3e3f

I'm assuming this is her husband. Imagine how beta you have to be to okay with your 7 month pregnant wife competing in a fencing competition??

Are you fukking kidding me?? SMFH
Breh looks like a Cosplay version of Aubrey Graham

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
No man in this thread would endorse this shyt if this woman was their wife, but jumping out the window to pander online

The power of social media in 2024 brehs :mjlol:
Why wouldn't I? If the doctor says she's good to go and she feels able to do so, let her do it.

I'd have more of an issue with my wife not giving up her spot if she knew she couldn't win due to the pregnancy.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
No man in this thread would endorse this shyt if this woman was their wife, but jumping out the window to pander online

The power of social media in 2024 brehs :mjlol:
Nah don’t push your weirdo ass views and then try to say we “jumping out the window” to pander.