Egyptian fencer Nada Hafez reveals she competed in the Olympics while 7 months pregnant

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
LMAO I think the woman is well aware it would be hers. She was aware of the risks.

Breh i hear that but sometimes people try point fingers and say "well why did you let me do it in the first place?" Thats all I'm saying:hubie:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Woman really don't understand they're on the planet for birthing purposes only...

Nothing should come before that smh

1393251660330_td-kill-yourself.jpg

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
yes walking and light exercising not fencing.

No. When my wife was pregnant. They told her she could do all her normal stuff. Not just walking and light exercise. They're not going to recommend high intensity activities, but I've seen plenty of women working out doing regular(not light) exercise. I'm no fencing expert, but that does not look like they're doing anything high intensity and they are heavily protected. At the end of the day your body will tell you what you are capable of especially if you compete at a high level like this lady does. People who work out on a regular basis usually know their limits and body.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Man... Gott damn yall some miserable hating ass nikkaz. Lol

Good for her that she was able to do something she's obviously good at, at a high level... While pregnant.

The baby will be fine. The bytch is fencing.
She aint go 12 rounds with Terrance Crawford yall