Egyptian fencer Nada Hafez reveals she competed in the Olympics while 7 months pregnant

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I saw a woman that was 7 or 8 months pregnant, running laps at the gym. When I say laps.....she was running like a 7 min/mile type pace, maybe 8.

Pregnant women that regularly exercised BEFORE getting pregnant can do some crazy shyt even with the baby in the belly.
Fencing at the Olympics is not "exercise", it's competing. The Olympics is highest form of amateur athletics. Many athletes have said trying to win at the Olympics is the next closest thing to being in a war. That's how much they want to win.

Stop underselling what actually happened here because your a simp.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fencing at the Olympics is not "exercise", it's competing. The Olympics is highest form of amateur athletics. Many athletes have said trying to win at the Olympics is the next closest thing to being in a war. That's how much they want to win.

Stop underselling what actually happened here because you’re a simp.
You’re holding a stick and trying to jab the person in front of you quicker than they can. Stop being weird :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop underselling what actually happened here because your a simp.
I was with you until that war comment :snoop: there are countless things closer to war then olympic fencing.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
We really are reaching the times where it's en vogue to stand nothing while accepting anything.

Its disgusting to read the these glazing ass simp posts when you know if this were their child, reactions would be completely different.

We are in trouble as a human race. At least we had a good run, I guess smh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We really are reaching the times where it's en vogue to stand nothing while accepting anything.

Its disgusting to read the these glazing ass simp posts when you know if this were their child, reactions would be completely different.

Do yourself a favor and eject from the human race.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension

We on your head for being a weirdo. Don’t get it twisted.