@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Im not gonna entertain his attention-seeking threads.. this is the same topic/reply he has made over and over again...

same clown that ducked a fade from itsyoung when he was waitin for him at the 24hour fitness... this dude was voted wpoy for a reason, he's an attention seeking ASIAN clown.
So you agree to the ban bet? If I'm Asian say yes.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Another attention whore ass thread.

This clown posted his Twitter few months ago on accident, and on the twitter was the link to his IG.. clearly a South Asian cat from Pleasonton CA.. << there's nothing wrong with bein Asian..... just dont mock black culture, ridicule the black lives matter movement by callin them "apes with no agenda".. diss black women at any chance u get etc..

we knew he was a clown when he ducked @itsyoung and he came back with a Oakland-hood trivia that he stole from the SiccNess.net forums (a bay area site). talkin about if u from Oakland u should know the 'Peanut Cousins' from the wild deep East'

:francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This clown posted his Twitter few months ago on accident, and on the twitter was the link to his IG.. clearly a South Asian cat from Pleasonton CA.. << there's nothing wrong with bein Asian..... just dont mock black culture, ridicule the black lives matter movement by callin them "apes with no agenda".. diss black women at any chance u get etc..

we knew he was a clown when he ducked @itsyoung and he came back with a Oakland-hood trivia that he stole from the SiccNess.net forums (a bay area site). talkin about if u from Oakland u should know the 'Peanut Cousins' from the wild deep East'

More lies smh. If I'm Asian why not bet?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like he convinced a lot of dumb muthafukkas that I'm Asian. So lets do this. I'm willing to write anything y'all want me to on a piece of paper showing my hand and my arm if he agrees to a lifetime ban bet.

I guarantee he won't accept the bet and will try to detract the topic by asking me to meet him somewhere instead. Let's make that ban bet weirdo. A lifetime I.P ban bet for me if I can't provide the pic, a lifetime I.P ban bet for you if I can provide the pic. Agree?
First you was one some we should demand your accusers post a pic first before you. Makes me think you got someone to take a pic for you

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
First you was one some we should demand your accusers post a pic first before you. Makes me think you got someone to take a pic for you
I've agreed to take a pic for a few months now. I provided proof that he admitted to making the Asian shyt up already in this thread.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

View media item 5922

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
yet another thread on this?

4W047OE.gif