Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. (Update: Cacs are trying to get him swatted)

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Europeans were extremely filthy.

Rich citizens had a bath only twice a year. The 15th century Queen of Spain Isabel confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime – when born and married. The French king Louis XIV had a bath only twice in his life on doctors’ advice. A daughter of one of French kings died of lice.

Meanwhile, Córdova, the heart of Moorish territory in Spain, was the most modern city in Europe. The streets were well-paved, with raised sidewalks for pedestrians. During the night, the streets were well illuminated by lamps. Cordova had 900 public baths – a poor Moor would go without bread rather than soap

jean_leon_gerome_bath.jpg

The Moors introduced many new crops including the orange, lemon, peach, apricot, fig, sugar cane, dates, ginger and pomegranate as well as saffron, sugar cane, cotton, silk and rice which remain some of Spain’s main products today.

The Moorish rulers lived in sumptuous palaces, while the kings of Germany, France, and England dwelt in big barns which they shared with their animals.

Education was universal in Moorish Spain, available to all, while in Europe, 99% of the population were illiterate. The Moors had seventeen great universities located in Almeria, Cordova, Granada, Juen, Malaga, Seville, and Toledo. The first universities were Timbuktu and Sankore in Mali (West Africa)

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I absolutely LOVE that you posted that specific pic :russ:

My homeboy looks almost identical to the dude on the right. When he went to Italy he says everyone kept walking up to him and speaking Italian. Whenever he explained he was american they were all like :ohhh:"oh wow we assumed you were just an OG Mediterranean Italian"

Shyt was happening to him the whole trip:mjlol:
I’ve had the something similar happen :dwillhuh:

I went to a friend’s birthday party a few years back at this Hookah Lounge.

It is owned by some Greeks, but a lot of other Mediterranean people (Italians, Persians, etc.) work there.

One of the waiters, who I think was Greek, swore up and down I was from the Mediterranean.

Personally, I don’t care too much for them either because they’re just slightly more cultured CACs to me. They’re still racist as hell.

But I think that it’s funny and ironic that the Mediterranean people Anglos always try and claim will claim black people before they claim Anglos. :russ:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so romans aren't cacs?
The cacs that plague us today are not roman. These cacs lived on the periphery in tribes deep until Rome’s collapse. Ironically, after stealing from them; the northern and western Europeans denigrated the greeks, macedonians, turks, and italians who gave them life. This hard distinction was in place until the 1920s in america and deep into the 1800s in europe.

The italians and greeks were folded into the white family in the same way we currently see hispanics being folded into whiteness in the 21st century.