Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. (Update: Cacs are trying to get him swatted)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I remember the days when I used to do things like that, you are wasting your breath

You are not "educating" these CACs. They already know that their history has no accomplishments and revolves around stealing other people's accomplishments. White people have not been in power as a Race until only the mid 1800s. They also know that their genes are recessive and in danger of being depleted

What they are banking on is that Black people remain lost and don't know White history, so they can use our ignorance to exploit you
Well he is educating everyone else that didn’t know all this including myself

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I saw his posts from a retweet. That man be going IN on cacs :wow:

What makes me mad is that from all the African history I know, I never thought about the lack of history europe would have without Roman influence. That kinda made me rethink my research :wow:
That's what the dude was responding to in the first place. Some cac tried to downplay African history and empires like Kingdom of Kongo because "it had European influences".

Like bruh, you were spoon-fed by some of the greatest ancient powers in history and it took you thousands of years to catch up with us. Sit tf down.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
5 stars. He's struck upon the root of white racism: their immense insecurity. They were once the exact thing that they perceive us as. Africans and indigenous people remind them of what they were whilst Asia and other parts of Africa was building different types of societies. They want to erase any trace of what they once were so they are triggered when they see people living as THEY did for thousands and thousands of years. While others value their roots, they want to burn them.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
so romans aren't cacs?
Roman's are considered white in MODERN TIMES. For thr overwhelming majority of history Roman's and Greeks considered Germans, French, English men etc as savages and called them barbarians (literally their version of the n word). And spent hundreds of years beating up on them and enslaving them. It wasn't until Moors came thru (many of which who were black) came through and translated ancient Roman and Greek literature and culture to them that they were able to piece together what's literally been in their face for thousands of years.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Italians weren't even considered white in America until recently. "White" is a cope term for Anglo-Saxons to feel adequate and equal to their superior European counterparts.
Whites even consider Arabs "Caucasians" at times to try to claim their history. Funny how they do that when it comes to great Arab civilizations/empires but they don't claim any of these modern day Arab terrorist groups:sas2:. They seem to only be white when it comes to certain things...

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman's are considered white in MODERN TIMES. For thr overwhelming majority of history Roman's and Greeks considered Germans, French, English men etc as savages and called them barbarians (literally their version of the n word). And spent hundreds of years beating up on them and enslaving them. It wasn't until Moors came thru (many of which who were black) came through and translated ancient Roman and Greek literature and culture to them that they were able to piece together what's literally been in their face for thousands of years.
so whats the history with the Moors and roman and Greek history.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
so romans aren't cacs?

NO.

The Romans were "Mediterraneans"

Closer in Phenotype to "Middle Easterners" or "Mixed Race" people.

Even the Modern "Italians" aren't the exact same as the Ancient Romans (they have mixed heavily with Germanic Invaders).

"Whites", REAL "Whites" are descended from the GERMANIC Tribes and possibly the "Celts".

The Greeks and Romans were VERY CLEAR on them and "Germanic Whites" being different people.

Here is a painting of Romans from Pompeii:

Pompeii-couple.jpg

As you can see, these aren't the same people as the average "Cac".

Germanic "Whites" actually DESTROYED Rome!

"Whites" have co-opted / HIJACKED/ STOLE/ COLONIZED the history of the ENTIRE World.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Thread was a thing of beauty. Northern Europeans can claim no continuity of civilization from the Greeks or the Romans. The civilizations in question would find such a notion ridiculous 🙄 The Greeks didn't even claim the Macedonians and they were notorious Egyptophiles and Herodotus claimed that the home of the Gods was located in Ethiopia.

Look up what the Romans thought of the Germans, Picts, Britons and the Celtic Druids that most of those racist fukks claim as ancestors, the Roman descriptions read like a "damn, bytch you live like this" meme. These people were literally pulled out of the mud through contact with several superior civilizations (Roman, Greek, Persian, Moslem, Carthraginian, Byzantine, Moorish, Egyptian) and it took thousands of years for them to independently develop civilizations. But they didn't even do that, just several successive cheap copy and pastes of Ancient Rome 😒

Yep. I remember I had to reply to somebody with this here

Hell when the Romans invaded Britania they called them savage cacs Brittunculi which basically means little children, they didn't like them or respect them at all and damn sure didn't consider them family becuz their both white.

It's not as simple as thinking of all black people as one big family:yeshrug:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
640px-Meyers_map.jpg

back in the day germans tried to say people in the horn of africa was part of the white/caucasian race. there is another map where they claimed even more sub saharan african people was part of the white/caucasian race. til this day they try to claim north africans and middle eastern people as belonging to the "white" race.

i think the only reason why they do that dumb shyt is because they know that they (white people) didnt contribute much to human progress in ancient times (prolly the most important time in the development of humanity) and are trying to claim other peoples history as theirs. or maybe they are just really fukking stupid.

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
The late Ibn Fadlan was disgusted with them. Please believe when he talks about their ‘slaves’, it’s the Slavic people most likely
:scust:

The Byzantines retook the word ‘Roman’ off them after Western Roman Empire fell because they were so ashamed to be associated with them
:scust: