Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. (Update: Cacs are trying to get him swatted)

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Thread was a thing of beauty. Northern Europeans can claim no continuity of civilization from the Greeks or the Romans. The civilizations in question would find such a notion ridiculous 🙄 The Greeks didn't even claim the Macedonians and they were notorious Egyptophiles and Herodotus claimed that the home of the Gods was located in Ethiopia.

Look up what the Romans thought of the Germans, Picts, Britons and the Celtic Druids that most of those racist fukks claim as ancestors, the Roman descriptions read like a "damn, bytch you live like this" meme. These people were literally pulled out of the mud through contact with several superior civilizations (Roman, Greek, Persian, Moslem, Carthraginian, Byzantine, Moorish, Egyptian) and it took thousands of years for them to independently develop civilizations. But they didn't even do that, just several successive cheap copy and pastes of Ancient Rome 😒

They didn’t just do cheap copy & paste of Ancient Rome - they copied EVERYONE.

Most of the things people allude to ‘Science’ today are basically cheap copy/translation of ancient knowledge that they just discovered with better aesthetic.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
They didn’t just do cheap copy & paste of Ancient Rome - they copied EVERYONE.

Most of the things people allude to ‘Science’ today are basically cheap copy/translation of ancient knowledge that they just discovered with better aesthetic.
All the Renaissance boils down to is the Euros finally being able to apply that lost Ancient world knowledge, which was admirably cultivated and expanded by Islamic/Turkish civilizations. Science itself can be traced to the Egyptian mystery schools.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
high civilization isn’t a byproduct of man’s ingenuity, it’s a mind virus that co-opts man through a pact that ultimately leads to self annihilation. Becoming nothing more than a human fleshlite to serve interest beyond your own

Give them all the credit, allow it, encourage it , they are a moth, don’t be a moth

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:banderas:shyts beautiful to see. Europeans didn't become civilized until Rome fell and took their foot their necks. The greeks invented the word or root word of "barbarian" to describe all non greeks. When the Romans took over, they almost exclusively used it to describe Northern European tribes.:heh:

Cacs didn't get their shyt together until the vikings showed them how ignorant cacs could really get. Once the Byzantine empire fell, trade with the east was open again and culture flowed in, specifically the Muslims

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
I saw his posts from a retweet. That man be going IN on cacs :wow:

What makes me mad is that from all the African history I know, I never thought about the lack of history europe would have without Roman influence. That kinda made me rethink my research :wow: