**Edit**

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
It's always fun to see posters on here come in aggy and :mad: at nikkas getting p*ssy. very telling

this is more desperate or extreme than spending hundreds on dates?:leon:

Sending "good morning beautiful" and web stalking chicks every day on fb/ig/dating site day after day like the average american man? :mjsip:

less drastic than spending all your bread buying drinks for thots at the club/bar?

nikkas is funny
Aint no one aggy breh :wtf:
But what do I look like being in my 40s and 50s, holding college textbooks and playing scavenger hunt on a college campus in search of p*ssy? :wtf:
At that age I would be mad traveling the globe and living life
not being a creep hunting for girls on campus on some serial killer reject tip
I mean ain't there other alternatives for finding p*ssy? :wtf:
Is it really that serious and bad out there where senior citizens are walking around campus for some fish? :wtf:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what do I look like being in my 40s and 50s, holding college textbooks and playing scavenger hunt on a college campus in search of p*ssy? :wtf:
Is it really that serious and bad out there where senior citizens are walking around campus for some fish? :wtf:

older nikkas fukk on these college broads all the time, ask anyone in a frat what they bigs do when they come around for homecoming. I'm young so this thread don't even apply to me but just the extremes you're going to is just :mjlol:

"Playing scavenger hunt":mjlol:
"serial killer reject":mjlol:
"creep":mjlol:
"senior citizen":mjlol:

nikka you're in a thread about talking to broads. but anyway that aggy portion wasn't wholly directed at you. But since you're so quick to shyt on this man for his methods, how bout you tell him where you meet women :mjsip:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

:laff: :laff: