*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Mickey Rourke in the face

She looks better than the average 53 year old Latina

im-709860

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Her face is hard as fukk though
Her face is terrifying. It's legit scary. I cringed when I saw it.:why:

Yeah once you start looking unnatural in the face I'm legit disgusted, respectfully. I can deal with a build a body but we haven't fully gotten the kinks out faceplants yet them shyts are hideous.

Even if it's an upgrade from his grotesque ex-wife, this is Jeff fukkin Bezos we're talking about, he has employees working in his factories and driving his trucks looking better than this lol idk what's going on here but it's clearly not about aesthetics.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
From starting off as Derek Fisher's jump off to getting married and seeded up by Tony Gonzalez and now getting that 2nd ring from billionaire Bezos :whoo::banderas:. She mush got that fire to keep leveling up like this with these high profile guys.

why tho????

he has NO REASON to get married given his status. he don't even have kids with her.
She used to being around "high value" men so she probably let Jeff do his thing on the side as long she is taken care of :yeshrug:. Plus, Jeff probably have a iron clad prenup just in case sh*t goes sour.

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Bezos is literally in a position he don’t have to get married ever again and he can literally keep 2 broads with him all day every day smh
:mjlol: you really believe Bezos got game like that?! Money is one thing but if you a cornball you not gonna buy confidence. If some celebrity athlete like David Beckham approached Lauren Sanchez, she would be all over that man instead of HER man. He got money, power, and status but if he can't pull without it.....:sas2: