edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Edit: Im not talking about a black power movement here. I'm talking about you not knowing wtf national stage means. Bruh if the whole country views a Kayne West rant then that means the whole nation viewed it; therefore, making his rants national stage level.
ya I don't know what national stage means :stopitslime:

you must think im retarded, but really you just misinterpreted my original statement :mjlol:

op equated that rant to actually doing something important "on a national stage"

all I was doing was questioning the validity of that claim. seriously youre fukking stupid

Daps
ya I don't know what national stage means :stopitslime:

you must think im retarded, but really you just misinterpreted my original statement :mjlol:

op equated that rant to actually doing something important "on a national stage"

all I was doing was questioning the validity of that claim. seriously youre fukking stupid

You cant add words to make your point valid.

There is a difference between "doing something on a national stage" and "doing something important on a national stage"

The former is objective fact. The latter is subject to personal opinion.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He did out a president on live TV. The same president who ruled like a mafia boss in the face of the world.

Im not calling him revolutionary. But he is outspoken on racial politics to a degree not seen by any other artist since 2Pac.
Dude had a platform to communicate and the BEST statement he could exclaim was "Bush dont like Black people" which was already evident :bryan::ufdup::usure:

Yes....that was a VERY revolutionary statement :mjlol:

So wheres Ye's organazation that combats predjudices against blacks perpetrated by the U.S. government.?

Did Kanye goto the N.O. like other celebs to assist in the mayhem?

Did he donate to Katria?

Where is Ye at with all these young black men getting assasinated by police?

Yes.....very outspoken:stopitslime:

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Dog he was nowhere what he was now when TCD came out. I was stationed in Japan when it came out this is revisionist history.

Let's put this way, he dated all of them post during/post Gold Digger.

According to the information gathered from a brief Google search:

Alexis Phifer - he dated on/off from 2002-2008. Got engaged to her and made an entire album about their breakup/death of his mother, called 808s & Heartbreaks. You might have heard of it. :rudy:

Brooke Crittendon - he dated for 2 years after they met backstage whilst she was working for MTV in 2004.

Selita Ebanks - Not even sure that they dated tbh, but it was rumoured after she starred in 'Runaway'.

You were talking out of your arse and got caught out. Be a good sport, and take your L.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You cant add words to make your point valid.

There is a difference between "doing something on a national stage" and "doing something important on a national stage"

The former is objective fact. The latter is subject to personal opinion.
cmon man, I expect better from you... in your original statement you implied his rant was important somehow

2. The rant against Taylor Swift, on blatant corruption against a source deemed reputable in the music industry.
name a rapper who has done more since 2Pac on the national stage?:stopitslime:

going on pointless rants in front of millions of people isn't "doing something on the national stage" :camby:

how this has become a point of argument is beyond me :dahell:

maybe you guys have no legs to stand on, so now you're trying to twist my words :russ:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Let's put this way, he dated all of them post during/post Gold Digger.

According to the information gathered from a brief Google search:

Alexis Phifer - he dated on/off from 2002-2008. Got engaged to her and made an entire album about their breakup/death of his mother, called 808s & Heartbreaks. You might have heard of it. :rudy:

Brooke Crittendon - he dated for 2 years after they met backstage whilst she was working for MTV in 2004.

Selita Ebanks - Not even sure that they dated tbh, but it was rumoured after she starred in 'Runaway'.

You were talking out of your arse and got caught out. Be a good sport, and take your L.
So he dated the Brooke chick and Alexis chick concurrently. Dog I know he dated black chicks the Alexis chick was his main chick before the fame. Get off his dikk bro dude is a hypocrite I don't even know what we're arguing. His high profile relationships were with white women. He was at his most famous when he was with those white women which is why nobody even knows if he was with those black chicks or who they even are.

Daps
cmon man, I expect better from you... in your original statement you implied his rant was important somehow

stop assuming and read what is right in front of you. '

I never said important.

What I said is that he did something on the national stage. He went against the status quo in live national tv, and spoke out.

Adding important suggests I said it was a turning point in black history.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
stop assuming and read what is right in front of you. '

I never said important.

What I said is that he did something on the national stage. He went against the status quo in live national tv, and spoke out.

Adding important suggests I said it was a turning point in black history.

naw breh, you listed his rant as being a reason he is the most militant rapper since pac. for that to be true, it would have to have some social significance. aka IMPORTANCE it didn't. it was an embarrassing drunken over reaction from a male diva. stop trying to twist my words on a non issue.

maybe I didn't make my original statement clear enough for Ye stans to understand, so I guess that's my fault. :camby:

Daps
naw breh, you listed his rant as being a reason he is the most militant rapper since pac. for that to be true, it would have to have some social significance. aka IMPORTANCE it didn't. it was an embarrassing drunken over reaction from a male diva. stop trying to twist my words on a non issue.

maybe I didn't make my original statement clear enough for Ye stans to understand, so I guess that's my fault. :camby:

nah breh breh.

For that to be true there has to be no other popular rapper from '96-'14 i that has pushed back as much as he did.

This is a relative theory. Relative to the other popular/elite rappers since 1996.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye-West-and-Alexis-Phifer.jpg

kanye-west-and-brooke-crittendon-gallerym_zpseaaa11ee.jpg

kanye-west-selita-ebanks-475.jpg

Them white women there.

but guess who got married too/had ababy and is currently looking like a fakkit with?

yeaaaah that's black power boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.