edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac stans won't address their man preaching killing other black men for the enjoyment of suburban cacs and child soldiers in West Africa.

he rapped about killing people that wanted him dead

so? like I said before all my skinfolk aint my kinfolk

every black person wasn't down like him....he was black folk that helped kill him lol

so yeah miss me and every other "pac stan" with that shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let's also keep in mind, that Kanye's biggest audience is white hipsters.
its not like he catered his music to them.

In fact, the notion that so many of them LOVE Yeezus is something you can't blame him for.

I like the project myself, but to pretend that he's catering to white artists in comparison to someone like...Jason Derulo or Flo-rida is a farce

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was revisiting the Taylor Swift incident cause I never really cared about the details when it first popped.

Then I come across this video:

I never heard that undercover tape recording. Add in his nationally televised rant about a president who flexed criminal actions against an american election and against an entire section of the world(Bush has to be illuminati:whew:). and his beef with the fashion industry.

Yeah hes a little feminine with it, but what he is doing is pointing out blatent racial inequalities, against the script, at internationally televised events.

He isnt the most articulate. his delivery comes across a bit bitter and feminine. But half of you nikkas in real life have character flaws.

Im strictly talking about speaking out on racially charged corruption. and hes done it:manny:

His father was a former Panther too:birdman:

name another one of your c00n rappers in the game, any rapper A-List to D-list, dead or alive, who has those credentials:steven:

No hes actually a flaming fakkit, charges his people 100 dollars for a t shirt, wants to be accepted by homosexual europeans, promotes/supports homosexuality in hiphop, stans beyonce (a weapon against black girls), talks like a homosexual in interviews, tries to get the youth to wear womens clothes which makes them targets for child predators/demeans their masculinity, and says hes a slave. :camby:

Militant queen.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is my thing about Kanye.... Ye COULD have been this generations Pac, or not even comparing to Pac just a simple Voice of the people, BUT he tries so hard to be accepted by the Whites who hate us, like I`m not talking about White folks in general, this guy wants to be accepted by the 1% who despise anything not cut from that cloth. He then goes on an Marries and impregnates a literal Cancer to the Black Entertainment Community known as Kim K. Kanye is a joke.

I`m hoping Jay Elec can do what Kanye couldn't, he put the poison down and kicked that white chick to the curb and got his mind back together, really hoping he can come through.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was revisiting the Taylor Swift incident cause I never really cared about the details when it first popped.

Then I come across this video:

I never heard that undercover tape recording. Add in his nationally televised rant about a president who flexed criminal actions against an american election and against an entire section of the world(Bush has to be illuminati:whew:). and his beef with the fashion industry.

Yeah hes a little feminine with it, but what he is doing is pointing out blatent racial inequalities, against the script, at internationally televised events.

He isnt the most articulate. his delivery comes across a bit bitter and feminine. But half of you nikkas in real life have character flaws.

Im strictly talking about speaking out on racially charged corruption. and hes done it:manny:

His father was a former Panther too:birdman:

name another one of your c00n rappers in the game, any rapper A-List to D-list, dead or alive, who has those credentials:steven:

Nah. He speak a good game, but I can't trust no nikka that wifed up Kim K and you call him militant

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Matter fact their favorite rapper is out here doing PSAs for jews.

tumblr_m7bavriF3N1rp12j1.gif

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Im not talking about a black power movement here. I'm talking about you not knowing wtf national scale means. Bruh if the whole country views a Kayne West rant then that means the whole nation viewed it; therefore, making his rants national scale level.
ya I don't know what national stage means :stopitslime:

you must think im retarded, but really you just misinterpreted my original statement :mjlol:

op equated that rant to actually doing something important "on a national stage"

all I was doing was questioning the validity of that claim. seriously youre fukking stupid

Nah nikka, you getting corrected by a pot head nikkaa says enough, fukk off stupid.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
No hes actually a flaming fakkit, charges his people 100 dollars for a t shirt, wants to be accepted by homosexual europeans, promotes/supports homosexuality in hiphop, stans beyonce (a weapon against black girls), talks like a homosexual in interviews, tries to get the youth to wear womens clothes which makes them targets for child predators/demeans their masculinity, and says hes a slave. :camby:

Militant queen.
:leon:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Yeezus had so many militant messages in that album and it's sad that people won't even listen to the album because they are simple ass nikkas that won't listen to anything without a trap/soul beat ol' "I miss the old Kanye" ass dusty nikkas.:snoop:

See they'll confuse us with some bullshyt
Like the New World Order

Meanwhile the DEA
Teamed up with the CCA
They tryna lock nikkas up
They tryna make new slaves

See that's that privately owned prison
Get your piece today
They prolly all in the Hamptons
Braggin' 'bout what they made
fukk you and your Hampton house
I'll fukk your Hampton spouse
Came on her Hampton blouse
And in her Hampton mouth

Y'all 'bout to turn shyt up
I'm 'bout to tear shyt down

I'm 'bout to air shyt out
Now what the fukk they gon' say now?

Some of ya'll nikkas are so insecure with your sexuality that you stay focused on homosexuality when bigots are making moves all around you to keep black people a permanent underclass. :beli: Kanye West may be loud, he may not always come off as tactful/intelligent but he knows what the hell he is talking about but some of you guys can't hear the heart of what the dude is saying because you are still obsessed about the fact that he wore a leather kilt 2-3 years ago. No one is advocating you becoming a gay rights activist but don't let that shyt distract you from the REAL issues like the prison industrial complex, materialism, legal biased, mental slavery, etc that is destroying the black community.

Status
Not open for further replies.