EDGE: The real differences between PS4 and Xbox One performance

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
First Party Sony Developers saying a few years ago Playstation 3 was Twice as powerful as The Xbox 360

http://www.lazygamer.net/ps3/infamo...the-ps3-is-twice-as-powerful-as-the-xbox-360/

Said Infamous 2 couldnt even run on Xbox 360. Same mediocre 83-rated game on metacritic nobody bought. Sony literally recycles the same lies from last console gen and the Stanleys are eating it up :russ:

being a Playstaley you know all about weaker versions of multiplat games. Thats something I'm not familiar with. Tell me, how does it feel to pay the same price for a worse version of the same game :lupe:

1- Different this time, the consoles are now using the same architecture so its similar to comparing to middle tier computers together
2- This isnt an article from sony's mouth

Daps
I swear if they dumb down PS4 games because of Strugglebox....
tdog.png
needs 2 be an OFFICIAL smiley got dammit

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Maybe, Maybe not in the end most of Sonys exclusives dont appeal to me:yeshrug:
It's not a maybe, the exclusives WILL look better than the xbox games from the jump. Towards mid cycle you will notice it even more as all the games are being worked on from the ground up on the new hardware. You can't deny hardware that much more powerful especially when developers know how to work with the architecture much better now

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's sad that i knew the very first person who would rush into this topic.:russ: please bring court back, at least he was funny.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You one of the most flip floppers out there! At first you say:
You will probably see a big difference with exclusives
Then after I respond you switch it up too:
It's not a maybe, the exclusives WILL look better than the xbox games from the jump. Towards mid cycle you will notice it even more as all the games are being worked on from the ground up on the new hardware. You can't deny hardware that much more powerful especially when developers know how to work with the architecture much better now
That why people have issue depating with you because you change your answer in the middle of the discussion! :smh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You one of the most flip floppers out there! At you say:

Then after respond you switch it up too:

That why people have issue depating with you because you change your in the middle of the discussion! :smh:
Breh, did you read what I just said? I said PROBABLY be a big difference, but the fact still remains that you will see a difference. You are so insecure that its pathetic breh. Leave the hardware talk to people who are enthusiasts about this shyt. NOTHING I said doesn't make sense.

PS4 exclusives will look better from Day 1
PS4 exclusives will probably look much better later on

The PS4 is the more powerful console hands down, there is no debate to be had here. This is a dumbazz thread because it should be well known that one is more powerful than the other at this point. All this clock speed/unlocking "true power" of the xbox one down the line is all market speak. Theoretically I can potentially "unlock" more powerful features on Ubuntu than I can on Windows because of its open nature, but it still doesn't change the fact that someone running with an i7 and titan is going to crush my AMD with 7850 when it comes to number crunching and the kind of games I can play.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Playstation is facing the same disadvantages with PS4 as it was with PS3

-Subpar Online Service, lack of features and apps
- Lack of accessories, fragmented ones that will not be universal since not every gamer will have it
- Multiplat games already running better on Xbox
- Sony's dismal financial standing holding entire system back
- Forced to play catchup from the jump in terms of AAA games being released

That one year lead was irrelevant. Xbox was the better console all the way around so it would have been outsold regardless. Just like it has been for months now here in the US. Sony's biggest problem, lack of a credible online service in a reality where online gamers are the majority, appears to have set them behind again

-Bullshyt, my and my nikkas been playin online for the past 4 years without many complaints...average dude jus wanna play online with no frills..fukk all the extra shyt
-Accessories? Holding back a GAME COLSOLE? Really nikka? :rudy:
-Multiplat games running better? Tell me then, where can I buy such games...:patrice:
-Sony was not in a dismal financial situation after the sales of the ps2, what are u sayin
-Are u really serious, we judging entire generations on launch games now

Stop postin breh, its apparent u dont have any idea of what you posting about...or u jus :troll: hard...typical for an Xbot stan

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:stopitslime: I guess you haven't seen driveclub.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Stop getting in these fake specs pissing contests, the two consoles are damn near identical, and the PS4 is STILL $100 cheaper. How is this even an argument :mindblown: