EDGE: The real differences between PS4 and Xbox One performance

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
They will :beli: they been doing it with Ps3 games.

PS3 was difficult to program for and its architecture was so different from 360. Every mistake Sony made with PS3 has been fixed with PS4.

Edge has been riding for the PS4 so far (I mean even they can't front at how dope the shyt is so far)

Edge isn't "riding" for anyone...Just reporting the facts. :shaq:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Some of you really think PS4 is the exact same situation as PS3. You really haven't been paying attention to anything this year nor do you have a understanding how significant 360s 1 year head start and price advantage was and how PS3 was shytted on heavy in its early years by gamers,journalist,gamestop employees,etc...

Edit: Let me quote my previous post:

So let me get this straight.

PS3 Launch this generation with:

-Negative Buzz
-Huge price disadvantage ($599)
-Difficult to program for
-A year late
-Bad multiplatform games

And the Playstation brand managed to survive the storm and is now in 2nd place globally.

Meanwhile PS4 is going into next gen:

-Positive buzz
-Good price advantage ($399)
-Easier to program for
-Clearly better specs
-Huge indy support
-Launch on time without giving Xbox a 1 year advantage
-Good chance that multiplatfrom games will run and look better on their platform

But the Playstation platform is gonna die this time? :heh: Bruh...Where's the logic?

Last edited:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
PS3 was difficult to program for and its architecture was so different from 360. Every mistake Sony made with PS3 has been fixed with PS4.

Its well known the PS3 was shytty to program for and look what Naughty Dog did with that :wow:
Can't wait to see what they will do on the dev friendly PS4

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Some of you really think PS4 is the exact same situation as PS3. You really haven't been paying attention to anything this year nor do you have a understanding how significant 360s 1 year head start and price advantage was and how PS3 was shytted on heavy in its early years by gamers,journalist,gamestop employees,etc...

Did you just ask for logic? :wtf:

:wtf: again

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

Playstation is facing the same disadvantages with PS4 as it was with PS3

-Subpar Online Service, lack of features and apps
- Lack of accessories, fragmented ones that will not be universal since not every gamer will have it
- Multiplat games already running better on Xbox
- Sony's dismal financial standing holding entire system back
- Forced to play catchup from the jump in terms of AAA games being released

That one year lead was irrelevant. Xbox was the better console all the way around so it would have been outsold regardless. Just like it has been for months now here in the US. Sony's biggest problem, lack of a credible online service in a reality where online gamers are the majority, appears to have set them behind again