EDGE: The real differences between PS4 and Xbox One performance

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Funny shyt is....things might be like OG Xbox (PS4) vs PS2 (XB1) graphically. :scusthov:

But I swear they better not gimp PS4 games brehs because MS went cheap.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I swear if they dumb down PS4 games because of Strugglebox....
tdog.png
They will :beli: they been doing it with Ps3 games.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
First Party Sony Developers saying a few years ago Playstation 3 was Twice as powerful as The Xbox 360

http://www.lazygamer.net/ps3/infamo...the-ps3-is-twice-as-powerful-as-the-xbox-360/

Said Infamous 2 couldnt even run on Xbox 360. Same mediocre 83-rated game on metacritic nobody bought. Sony literally recycles the same lies from last console gen and the Stanleys are eating it up :russ:

See you on the PS4 on the 15th.....unless you want weaker versions of games.... :ufurious:

being a Playstaley you know all about weaker versions of multiplat games. Thats something I'm not familiar with. Tell me, how does it feel to pay the same price for a worse version of the same game :lupe:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
First Party Sony Developers saying a few years ago Playstation 3 was Twice as powerful as The Xbox 360

http://www.lazygamer.net/ps3/infamo...the-ps3-is-twice-as-powerful-as-the-xbox-360/

Said Infamous 2 couldnt even run on Xbox 360. Same mediocre 83-rated game on metacritic nobody bought. Sony literally recycles the same lies from last console gen and the Stanleys are eating it up :russ:

being a Playstaley you know all about weaker versions of multiplat games. Thats something I'm not familiar with. Tell me, how does it feel to pay the same price for a worse version of the same game :lupe:

Devs were lazy....won't happen this time. :umad: We going back to the PS1/PS2 era...GREATNESS AWAITS!!!

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
If it's "lacking" on PS4 (an early build by the way), you think it's gonna be BETTER on worse hardware??? :laff:

Let's get furious....let's get furious....let's get furious...

LnhpJI5.gif

Considering a whole generation of multiplat games just all ran better on what you playstanleys called "worst hardware" whats more likely the immediate past repeating itself or all of Sony's lies magically becoming true :lupe:

I know it's beena tough few days for the Playstanleys, but keep taking these L's in stride

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Whats that game with the wrestler? Is that Dead Rising? I want to body slam zombies so bad. I'll cop the Xbone at a later date.