Eddie Murphy's Worst Movie?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The real tragedy is that run post Boomerang thru 2000. Yea, you got Nutty Professor and Life in there, but gotdamn, Distinguished Gentleman, Metro, Bowfinger, Nutty II are all time terrible. And to be honest, Shrek, Dreamgirls, and the Dolemite flick may be the best movies he's made/been a part of in the last 23 yrs

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His worst Movie is Meet Dave. Gotta be one of the worst movies ever made. Eddie had some incredibly bad movies for a long while there.

5744.jpg

Nobody remembers this pile of shyt and probably never heard of it because it was so bad.
I actually enjoyed this movie. I watched it for the first time last year. The concept was pretty cool and the comedy was good. I think I passed on it at the time it originally came out because he had a lot of misses, and I wasn’t really checking for Eddie anymore.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another 48 Hours.
A movie so bad people forgot there was a sequel to 48 Hours lol

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I actually enjoyed this movie. I watched it for the first time last year. The concept was pretty cool and the comedy was good. I think I passed on it at the time it originally came out because he had a lot of misses, and I wasn’t really checking for Eddie anymore.
Even the worst of the worst have fans.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I may have been too young for Bowfinger!

It was 1999 right? I would have been 13. I was watching SNL, saw The Wood, Friday, I feel like I had a pretty mature take on movies, but Bowfinger I don't remember being funny at all.