Eddie Murphy's Worst Movie?

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Haven't seen his most trashed films (Thousand Words, Pluto Nash) but from what I have seen its probably Nutty Professor 2

They were trying way too hard on that one. Tf were the writers thinking with that hamster scene? :picard:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Thread is very :mjpls:…and we need a smilie for young nggas

Anyone mentioning Vampire in a Brooklyn you are Caucasian

Golden child, you a youngin

Bowfinger, you just got a basic pallete. I’d bet the folk calling Bowfinger bad loved Norbit :scust:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His worst Movie is Meet Dave. Gotta be one of the worst movies ever made. Eddie had some incredibly bad movies for a long while there.

5744.jpg

Nobody remembers this pile of shyt and probably never heard of it because it was so bad.
Yep, this the one. I don’t even remember this movie, all I know it’s like a inside out type of film :dead:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I’m in the house suspended from work watching Pluto Nash…

Movie was goofy but it’s one of those films where it’s in syndication as filler just to put on during a rainy Saturday Afternoon.

His worst movie would be Meet Dave.

Norbit wasnt bad though. My cousin told me as a kid that a lot of Fat women walked outta that flick.
:lolbron:

Holy Man was ok too. I need that on DVD again.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
We in agreement that the Dolemite one was his best though right? Like over all the Beverly Hills cop flicks, Life, etc

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You all are monsters. How could anyone hate Meet Dave when they pulled a guerrilla marketing tactic by driving a giant bust of Eddie Murphy’s head across the country?

IMG-1341.jpg

IMG-1338.png
IMG-1337.jpg

Idk how the film managed to flop at the box office.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
You all are monsters. How could anyone hate Meet Dave when they pulled a guerrilla marketing tactic by driving a giant bust of Eddie Murphy’s head across the country?

IMG-1341.jpg

IMG-1338.png
IMG-1337.jpg

Idk how the film managed to flop at the box office.

That movie was buttcheeks. It was Eddie Murphy playing himself toned down to a PG rating.

Matter of fact, Eddie did that Pluto Nash too. Only difference was that the villain was a clone.

U was better off watching both Nutty Professor movies.

:yeshrug:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Bowfinger is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I literally almost choked laughing a few times.
I watched that on DVD back in 2020.

Had copped the Eddie Murphy 4 Movie collection fresh off Amazon and watched it during the Pandemic.

This movie had Life on there too.

I actually liked it. Steve Martin did his thing too.

What was your thoughts on Holy Man???